Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 03:08 AM
    I'm TIRED of people NOT understanding me!
    THANK ALL of YOU that HELPED me/TRIED to HELP me and I wrote EVERYTHING down that I READ! I'm deleting my account because a person doesn't understand me. THANK YOU ALL again! Great advice, nice people!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 03:15 AM
    Sorry but you can not delete your account. Why would you want to just because some people do not understand you? It is your decision whether you want to stay here or not. Hope everything works out for you and I truly hope that you seek out more help for yourself, and truly change for yourself to become a stronger person.

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Why do people have to understand you? It's your life to live, as you choose to do. If your not hurting anyone else then do what you want, when you want, for yourself and be proud of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm tired of trying [ 7 Answers ]

I'am tired of trying to get pregnant if it happen it happen.I want it so bad though

Tired of Breaking Up [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating in 2000 I felt bad for him but then I grew to love him but I cheated on him. He took me back. Then I got pregnant in 2001. Ever since then I break up with him every year. I have also cheated on him twice since 2000. He has cheated twice as well. I was immature...

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

Teenagers. So tired. [ 1 Answers ]

Why do teenagers like to get lots of sleep?

I'm really getting tired [ 1 Answers ]

Its been since July first that I have been on my period. At first I thought OK its because I stopped the depo shot and its just trying to regulate itself. I started taking a new form of birth control (the pill). It was helping decrease my period but it made me nauseaded and develop too much yeast...

View more questions Search