Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 29, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Do you think I'm pretty?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 12:07 AM
    My brother is sitting next to me. He says you are pretty. :)

Jul 29, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Nice, 25 views, one answer
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 04:02 PM
    You are pretty. But it doesn't matter what we think it matters what YOU think about yourself.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 29, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Your very pretty! Why? Do you feel that you aren't? GildaofOz said it best it matters what YOU think of yourself.. no one else.

Jul 30, 2007, 01:26 AM
    No... not really
    skyprincess Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
    every girl is pretty in there own way =)
    don't be so hard on yourself. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 01:01 PM
    You look like my daughter so I am biased
    Attached Images

BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Jan 21, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Hey Rockerchick,

I thought you were pretty based on the profile pic you have up, but your larger pic confirms it:)

If your having issues with self confidence or a broken relationship you can trust its not because of how you look. Now get off this subject and go break some guys hearts.

Just not mine cause I'm not sure I can handle that:)

Jan 24, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Awww thanks guys.

BMI you're right I'm feeling self-conscious cause I was in a relationship with this guy for about a year and it ended really badly. It's been taking me FOREVER to move on but I think I have.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 25, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Why yes you do look very petty. Just out of curiosity why ask?

Jan 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Myself esteem has it's ups and downs. One day I'll be like damn I'm ugly, and the next day I'll be like wow I look good!
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 1, 2008, 01:17 AM
    I think your are very pretty in spite the fact that the focusing is ever so slightly blurred. And the green eyes!! If I were a guy I would ask you out.

Feb 1, 2008, 05:39 AM
    How old are you? To me you look very young and never forget that you are sexy. I really can't see why you would have mixed emotions of one day you look ugly and the next day look good. Then again I am not a woman. And if I was I was ever going to be brought into this world as a woman. I would hope it would be as sexy and beautiful as yourself. Keep your chin up. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And you rockerchick_682 are all over it. ;)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Truth Rockerchick?

Pretty? Honest? You are hot! If you were my daughter? Um - I wouldn't get much sleep that's for sure.

If I were your age? I could only wish I looked that good. Excuse me miss - but who looks that good with their picture blown up that much?? Rockerchick that's who.

And I would never ever pump anyone up falsely.

Now here's the thing... she all those girls you see and think, man, have they got it together. Guess what they say almost every day - " I hate my....hair, eyes , legs, elbows, you name it, they hate it.

Us "girls" are way too hard on yourself. Now physically you are hot and beautiful - carry yourself as a confident lady... and the world is yours!!

Now you know we all say, looks are not important, and they really are not... but sometimes when we feel we look good on the outside, we feel better on the inside. Guess that's such how we are.

Smile, be yourself, enjoy be happy. These are great years for you. Don't spend it hiding inside yourself.

You truly are a beautiful girl and just remember, the head cheerleader? I bet she doesn't like something about herself and picks herself a part as well.

Enjoy Rockerchick -!

Feb 12, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Lol thank you. Confidence is really really important.

You know what makes you feel really good about yourself? Not leaving the house for a couple of days cause your sick and on the day that you actually get dressed and all made up you look so much better! I think I just get sick of looking at myself lol
    farid_47 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 03:02 AM
    You are worth than a face that you judge yourself with it.I'm not an idealist but never put my first priorship the being beauty of someone for loving or liking him there are so many more important things than face in people such as sense (I hope this word could understand you my mind cause I'm not native english language)
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2008, 05:27 PM
    You are very pretty, but I completely understand where you are coming from. I have the same problems with my self-esteem.
    Lixue-Sebille 3 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Your ex is idiotic and childish! You really are pretty, and I'm glad you moved on. ^_^

Mar 14, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixue-Sebille 3
    Your ex is idiotic and childish! You really are pretty, and I'm glad you moved on. ^_^
    I agree. Like my parents always say to me "it's better to move on to bigger and better things".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pretty ugly ? [ 12 Answers ]

I feel so ugly. I don't think anyone likes me. ( boys ) I get boyfriends and every thing ,but it never lasts to long. Am I really that ugly ? Y doesn't anyone like me. I have very good hygene so what's up ? Will I ever have a steady boyfriend ?

Logs are pretty hard. [ 2 Answers ]

the direction reads given that log 2 = 0.3010 and log 3 = 0.4771, state an equation you can use to find approximations of the logarithms of each of the following numbers without using a table. Then find the approximations. a. 4 b. 8 c. 1/2

Pretty feet [ 1 Answers ]

I have warts and calluses on the bottom of my feet and my heels are very rough. Could it be hereditary since my parents both have this? It still makes me self conscious even though I have a pedicure and from the top you cannot really see the roughness. What can I do to have pretty, soft feet and...

Am I still pretty? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search