Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasenjit1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Norton Internet Security 2007 and Cyberoam 24Online Broadband client
    I purchased Norton Internet Security 2007 and installed it in my Dell Laptop. After that I was unable to connect to internet using 24Online broadband client. When I start the Computer using safe mode (I have WinXPHomeSP2), the NIS2007 isn't running and the 24Online Broadband client works just fine. But in normal mode, the client won't run in the presence of NIS2007 (checked with all protection ON and OFF, it's all the same). The Symantec Support people were really helpful, except the fact that they were unable to solve the issue, and my ISP people say no probs, you just uninstall NIS2007 and then connect to the Net...

Wondering what to do with this crap... wasted $$$... :(

Any idea regarding this?
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Aug 16, 2007, 10:14 AM
    As far as I know norton normaly asks you if these connections can take place with a box coming up and asking to allow or not. Try removing it and reinstaling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007 Upgrade [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this on 10/04/07,via their website. They said it had been successfully downloaded.However when I activate Norton it keeps telling me I need to renew my subscription.(Actual renewal date is 18/05/07).Have I renewed too soon?I seem to be unable to get any help from SYMANTEC/NORTON> ...

Removing Norton Internet Security [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has viruses and I am a victim of identity theft. I tried installing McAfee but it won't allow full installation without remving Norton Internet security first from my computer. I tried going to add/remove programs and it won't allow me to. Can you help

Removal of Norton Internet Security [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there How can I totally remove Norton Internet Security but leave the anti-virus program on a laptop? If I use the add-remove program application does it remove ? Regards johnboy :confused:

Norton Internet Security 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I uninstall NIS 2006 from my computer. It won't let me. It seems it has locked me out and can't change anything about it.:mad:

Norton Internet Security [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Please help me I have recently installed Norton Internet Security 2005 onto my XP machine. I have created a situation whereby I am still the administrator but have changed my name to dad. This now means I can't log off as dad and log back on as administrator. I have tried creating a new...

View more questions Search