publicenemy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Looking for Free online MMORPG like Runescape
    FREE MMORPG no download like runescape
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Jul 29, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by publicenemy1
    FREE MMORPG no download like runescape
    Could you please explain your issue. What is your problem? You want to download a game from MMORPG? I think they are online games which you will not be able to download.
    draco-mancer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Yes, your question has no real meaning, and, I don't think there is an mmorpg, try looking at zybez.net, they have an add for: tales of pirates.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 24, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Ummm, this question I can help with. I get what he's asking.
    k, ill explain to you other people.
    Mmorpgs are online multiplayer games, but they do often require you to download the program and install it on your computer, the program just interacts with an online server.
    I will look later for you mate try and find one(im in school rite now), but I would advise getting one of the free downloadable ones they are better quality.
    draco-mancer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    ummm, this question i can help with. i get what hes asking.
    k, ill explain to you other people.
    mmorpgs are online multiplayer games, but they do often require you to download the program and install it on your computer, the program just interacts with an online server.
    i will look later for you mate try and find one(im in school rite now), but i would advise getting one of the free downloadable ones they are better quality.
    I know what an mmorpg is, just not what another free 1 could be...
    Roflmao:eek: :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :confused:
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Oct 25, 2007, 01:09 PM
    You could check out Multiplayer Online Games Directory / Main - Find Multiplayer Games Here

I've found a few fun games in there at one time or another.

If you're looking for a browser based game, I can't help but recommend http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

It's not too high tech with graphics, but it's very fun.
    littleguy000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Hey a game website, Free MMORPG at Maidmarian.com - Free Massive Multiplayer Online... has a game called Sherwood. It's a little fun game sort of like Runescape but less good graphic wise and hasn't got that many players and not as good communication system otherwise its fine. There also are other fun games on Maid Marian. I hope I helped:).
    Headstrong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Try WebEarthOnline. I play this a lot and its quite good. ;)
    The graphics are terrible but the game is good.

WebEarthOnline.com - Free Online Massively Multiplayer Ecology and Environmental Online Games
    fallenswordguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2008, 03:09 PM
    I recommend fallensword its not exactly like runescape but very addictive here's the link for it. Hope this helps

http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=1763152
    retchazoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 07:18 PM
    I know this has nothing to do with your question, but I've downloaded a game called Rumble fighter, it is AMAZING it dos'nt even take up much room! (space on cpu):D if you can I would Down load its 110% worth it man.
    hobobz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by draco-mancer View Post
    I know what an mmorpg is, just not what another free 1 could be...
    roflmao:eek: :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :confused:
    Groan he's asking for 1 that u Don't have to download to play like runescape
    master dude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 01:38 PM

There is one game called Dragonfable. It's a little like RUnescape graphics are okay. You can do quests, lvl up, and do pvp. The only bad thing about it is u can't talk to outher people. There is a choice of where you can pay to do more stuff.

Go to... DragonFable - Free Web RPG
    owowowie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 11:59 AM

Aq worlds
    Zpottle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 08:42 AM

You know I've been searching for the answer to something similar to your problem, an mmorpg with good 3D graphics that lets you chat and astually interact with it as if it was a console game, but my luck is just about the same as yours and when I do ask people about it all I get is MUDS and text games that are no fun just keep checking and I'm sure you'll find something
    pvPlease Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 03:36 PM
    I would recommend EpicDuel, it's a brand new PvP MMORPG with no download or installation. You can play for free at EpicDuel - Free MMORPG for your web-browser | No downloads. No installation. Play for free!
    rcfan02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by owowowie View Post
    aq worlds
    Aqworlds is fun pretty good graphics cool wepons free and interactive really fun
    hydrokiller Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAVED View Post
    Could you please explain your issue. What is your problem? You want to download a game from MMORPG? I think they are online games which you will not be able to download.
    Well search scared seasons mmorpg and it's a really good game good quality has battle system and its multiplay so you can chat with other players its even better than runescape
    hydrokiller Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by master dude View Post
    There is one game called Dragonfable. It's a lil like RUnescape graphics are okay. You can do quests, lvl up, and do pvp. The only bad thing about it is u can't talk to outher people. There is a choice of where you can pay to do more stuff.

Go to...... DragonFable - Free Web RPG
    I have a game its called scared seasons and its free and no pay for surten privleges and you can pick up to four seasons and there's charaters like sand bandit oh and I'm always on server 1 so if you go there I'll always be in a dungoen so that's for today I'll have more mmorpg's soon so bye for now
    dakoda120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Try Zero Online... I don't know the link so just Google it... its a fun Mech game...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free 3d no dowload mmorpg [ 2 Answers ]

Help please my PC won't load download games so it sucks help ( stuff like runescape sherwood etc.)

Are there any other games mmorpg like runescape? [ 11 Answers ]

Are there games that are multiplayer , without downloading . Online . That saves your "character" like runescape :confused:?

Do you know of any Free Rpg or MMORPG No download or Install games? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad does not let me download games. (which makes me a little mad) Ive been to website and read and watched game plays of amaizing games (perfect World I have played on my moms computer and its awesome and free but I can't down load that.) So if you know any games that ft that question please let...

I want a free game like runescape can you help? [ 5 Answers ]

My computor is kind of slow so a multiplayer game that I have to download is out of the question for me the game I want is a fast pace game because I only have a few hours a day for games/runescape takes too long the have true fun,the game you decide to pick doesn't have to be ancient based like...

View more questions Search