Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nani1996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 06:28 AM
    A mmorpg that doesn't need a download and is free like runescape is Sherwood Dungoen. There are more like this on Maidmarian.com. :p
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 10:53 AM

I had some problems like that while playing that game.. Do you have a blank white screen apart from the advertisement?

Try resetting your computer. That worked for me when I did that.
    owenbonney1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by publicenemy1 View Post
    FREE MMORPG no download like runescape
    I think that it's a good game and good job who made it. :D :) ;)
    gamersrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 06:08 AM

OK to start with MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Seconly, Yes there is a MMORPG like runescape AND with better graphics (Graphics as good as World of Warcraft!! ). Its called EarthEternal (its like World of Warcraft crossed with runescape) and you can choose to dowload and play in a desktop application or.. Just play it in the internet browser! But its concentrated to a younger audience. Its perfect for me (since I'm only a kid) but maybe not for you. Check it out at Earth Eternal - the 3D MMO game from Sparkplay Media that's free to play . Hope I helped!!
    gamersrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2009, 06:09 AM

Oh and Earth Eternal is free to play!!
    picklechip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:08 AM
    There aren't ANY. Runscape is the only nondownloadable mmorpg that is NOT textbased. If its because Your not allowed to download it, try getting a usb flash drive, and download it on to that, then whatever computer you use, just plug it in and u can play it on the computer withought it being on the computers hardrive.

--- texbased---- its self explanitory, its all text, and no walking around etc.
    picklechip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersrule View Post
    OK to start off with MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. Seconly, Yes there is a MMORPG like runescape AND with better graphics (Graphics as good as World of Warcraft!!!). Its called EarthEternal (its like World of Warcraft crossed with runescape) and you can choose to dowload and play in a desktop application or.. Just play it in the internet browser! But its concentrated to a younger audience. Its perfect for me (since im only a kid) but maybe not for you. Check it out at Earth Eternal - the 3D MMO game from Sparkplay Media that's free to play . Hope I helped!!!
    That, you don't have to download, but I tried it out, and its textbased. And nothing like runescape or WoW, or at least the most I could figure out
    scully636 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 12:28 PM
    I don't really think its addictive, but for passing the time away for like an hour or two I recommend adventure quest worlds. Make sure you don't get a paid membership on it because it is REALLY expensive.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:38 PM

And you learn nothing from that game, nothing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free 3d no dowload mmorpg [ 2 Answers ]

Help please my PC won't load download games so it sucks help ( stuff like runescape sherwood etc.)

Are there any other games mmorpg like runescape? [ 11 Answers ]

Are there games that are multiplayer , without downloading . Online . That saves your "character" like runescape :confused:?

Do you know of any Free Rpg or MMORPG No download or Install games? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad does not let me download games. (which makes me a little mad) Ive been to website and read and watched game plays of amaizing games (perfect World I have played on my moms computer and its awesome and free but I can't down load that.) So if you know any games that ft that question please let...

I want a free game like runescape can you help? [ 5 Answers ]

My computor is kind of slow so a multiplayer game that I have to download is out of the question for me the game I want is a fast pace game because I only have a few hours a day for games/runescape takes too long the have true fun,the game you decide to pick doesn't have to be ancient based like...

View more questions Search