Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreams of lies Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 05:14 PM
    I do something then regret it
    I was in a car and a set of keys when I was thinking about something and then I started to push hard on my skin and make marks I was feeling the pain, but I kind of liked it in a way. :confused: so I had red marks all over my arem. Then when I was done I started to think why I did it... what should I do to stop doing these things to myself?:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Get some counseling. I am being series. If your afraid your going to continue and you have no control over it. It is time to speak to somebody about it and they will help you get to the bottom of what is causing this kind of behaviour and help you through the whole process of stopping.

Best of luck.

Joe
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 08:36 PM
    I don't know I cut myself then later reget it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever dump a guy and then on second thought regret/reverse your decision? [ 5 Answers ]

This may or may not be a self-pity thread (I'm feeling pretty good right now), but I just wanted to ask the women on this board if they've ever dumped a boyfriend or divorced a husband only to regret making the decision weeks, months, or maybe even years down the line. I'm sure this has happened to...

When does he regret it? [ 23 Answers ]

When does he realize that I was the best GF possible? I put up with all of his moods, and did everything for him, (everything... ) with very little reciprocation. Why does he think he is "better off without me?" Why does he say he wants to see if he can be happier with someone else and needs...

I've done something that I regret [ 2 Answers ]

:( Hi my name is laura and I'm from the uk I came across this site just when I was on my laptop. Im only 13 but I have a big problem. I have already had sex with my boyfriend and were not together now but now I'm started to get addicted to it and I look 18 and boys always look at me and flirt with...

View more questions Search