Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coach C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 07:59 AM
    Help removeing decals on helments
    I have 120 football helments. I remove the old decals but I still have the sticke stuff. What can I used to remove it.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 31, 2005, 08:17 AM
    Try using a product called Goo-Gone.

Check it out here: http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.shtml

I have had good experiences with it in situations like this.

Jul 31, 2005, 08:18 AM
    It can also be picked up at your local Wal-Mart or other supply store (it doesn't have to be purchased off the Internet).
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jul 31, 2005, 02:59 PM
    You can also use Crown Cleaner from walmart. Or use a blow dryer to heat the helmet up and rub the adhesive off with a reg.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Alcohol usually does the trick year after year for us. Just make sure you don't use a colored sponge because it leaves the color on the helmet. Alcohol and some regular soap after a good scrub does the trick every time!
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 02:26 PM
    I forgot to add that if the helmets are for a team then what coaches usually do is have each player remove thieir own sticky stuff. My son waits for that day because then he knows his team decal will be coming soon. That is something to be proud of.

Apr 18, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Hello startover, Thanks for your answer, but this topic is nearly two years old. I doubt this coach is still trying to remove the stickers!
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Oh my gosh. I didn't even think about the dates. I am so dumb. At least this time I am. Thanks. Go Hawks...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson Decals [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or...

Contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small business and am trying to locate any wholesale businesses to purchase biker items, such as decals, patches, pins etc. Anything Harley Davidson would be great!! I do not work rallys, so there would be no competition there-----But have to keep my prices low because most bikers I see...

Removeing a tub drain [ 2 Answers ]

I will be removing my tub and installing a shower base. How do I remove the drain from the tub. Do I need a special tool? And does the shower base drain go in the same way the tub drain came out. Thanks.

View more questions Search