vijay_mahto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Introduction of traction motor
    What is traction motor?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Don't know about traction motor.
    Was asked to wire Handheld 8 Button controller to 4 Motors, 2 They called "Tractor Motors?", Which allowed 2 motors to move In and out from the water, along I Beams(For Unloading Boats in the Water and Lifting Boats out of the water. Other 2 were Up and Down. Works Fine.
    Could have made it wireless.
    9000822243 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Traction motor is a part of a electric locomotive ,it is a electric motor providing the primary rotatory torque usually for conversion into linear motion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traction Cable [ 2 Answers ]

How do I replace the traction cable on my Toro 20016 self propelled lawn mower? I can't even figure out how to get the black protective casing off.

Replacing traction belt on toro 57360 with manual [ 1 Answers ]

1980 11hp 32" cut riding mower. Found a surprise when attempting to follow instructions. Removed blade clutch mount bolt and the cutter blade assembly is supposed to drop off the engine crank to enable belt removal. No! There is a thing called the Clutch actuator, which is used by the...

Traction control system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2003 honda accord v6 with automatic transmission. The traction control system and brake lights on the dash remain on about 10 seconds after startup. A mechanic changed the right rear wheel sensor, however, the problem still remains. What else can I do to resolve the issue. Thank you...

View more questions Search