Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kprivitera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Size of dog when full grown
    How big will my dog be when full grown? We have a 4 month old Maltipoo who now weighs 5lb 4oz
    PlatonicInsanity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:24 PM
    A maltipoo is a mixed-breed dog bred from Poodle and Maltese parents.While maltese dogs tend to have a generally uniform conformation, poodles can vary widely in size.
    So there's not an exact height, though it would most likely be 3 ft. and under.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2007, 02:02 PM
    There was a discussion of this on a dog forum I am active on. No 2 of us seemed to have had the same experience. One consistent pattern seemed to be, the bigger the dog, the longer it keeps growing. Four months is about when I look at my Labs and conclude I have been stuck with another runt. At that point, I think they have about 80% of their adult height. So I doubt your puppy will ever be much bigger than it is.

Did you look at at the sticky starting at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802

3 ft and under? Dogs usually are measured at the shoulder, and not even a standard Poodle reaches 3 feet. Likely Your Maltipoo came from a toy Poodle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Full Size Lawn Tractor? [ 5 Answers ]

I am preparing to purchase a full size lawn tractor. I am trying to find the best full size lawn tractor to do a multitude of jobs in the lawn. Also, I have over an acre of lawn, and many projects such as felling trees, snow removal, moving and grading dirt, finish grading, seeding, aerating,...

Full grown of my puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 months old daschund puppy and he is 6.5 pounds the breeder told me that he's going to be no more than 11 pounds, he's dad is 11 and he's mom 8 so, I want to know the full grown of a doxie.

Mother pushing boundaries of full grown daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Im in my 50's. I am an independent ,mature adult who is well respected by all who know me. I decided a few years ago that my mothers lying, breaking promises, telling people my personal information that threatened my security and more things she did that I told her was detrimental to our getting...

Size of dog [ 2 Answers ]

My 6 month old labX weighs 50 pounds and only goes up to about my knee, the vet at 4 months told us she'd be roughly 90 pounds (her dad was 120), her mom was only 60 pounds, will she grow any taller? She isn't overweight, nice and sleek looking, she eats about 4 1/2 cups of food a day and is very...

View more questions Search