Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
    I need to lose weight
    Hi all, does anyone know what rapid weight loss I can do. I need to lose some weight fast, it's beginning to affect myself esteem.

Got hold of these maple syrup diet. Does it work?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 10:43 AM
    The only way to lose healthy is to eat healthy and exercise. One to two pounds a week is healthy weight loss.

Eat 3 squares a day that include fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats like chicken and fish. Lots of water... no soft drinks.

Exercise is a MUST.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 30, 2007, 05:23 PM
    In order to lose weight healthy and keep it off you have to find a good work out program that you can do daily, and eat very healthy count calories and make sure you are getting all the right foods in the right amounts. There is really no way of losing weight fast, I have tried. I did the Quick weight loss program, and it is expensive and they make you take diet pills which I later found out can affect your heart. I only did that program for about 3 weeks and it cost me over $1000. I lost about 10lbs, but after I stopped taking the pills I put it right back on. Lose weight the healthy way, it's hard but possible. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Lose Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Im 12 and I feel fat . I weigh 7 stone and I am about 5ft. Do I need to lose weight ?

I want to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

My name is FrOsT_BiTe, But you can call me chaz. I have a serious problem about my weight issue. I walk every day to and from school (1.5 hours a day of exercise), I walk up an extremely big mountain every second day (40 minutes of walking around it) and I play tennis every Friday (3:00pm till...

Cannot lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal? With the online calorie estimators @ my...

View more questions Search