Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    o0sooners0o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 08:38 PM
    Help Finding a Movie Title please
    I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father during all if it. I apologize for the little info I have, this movie is very important to me if anyone can help me out on it. Thank you in advance!
    LOSC1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2005, 11:51 AM
    If I am thinking of the correct movie it is called "The Heavenly Kid."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

Help finding artist or song title... [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is really vague, but it's driving me batty. I'm looking for the artist and song title of a song I heard at American Eagle while shopping. It's a British rapper/hip hop guy. I was told he's white with dark hair. The song was comical. It was about a girl/girls in general. I can't f'ing...

View more questions Search