Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Can seizures come back?
    I had a question. When I was about 11 or 12 or so, I had anything from petti-mall to grand mall seizures, especially right after streching. For about 3-4 years I was on medicine, until the seizures seemed to have stopped, the doctor said he felt the seizures have gone away. Now, recently (I'm 21 now) every time I stand up from either waking up in the morning, or sitting a long period, I get so incredibly light headed, that sometimes I have to steady myeself, and I get that weird feeling like I'm about to black out, and my forehead and ears have a faint tingling sensation, this all lasts only for about three four seconds, then I'm fine. I was just wondering if there is any connection, or if it's a new problem or what. I don't have health insurance, otherwise I would have gone to see a doctor.
    hellawes2005 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I think you need to see a doctor. I used to have seizures, and haven't had one in about 7 years, but there is no way I would quit taking my meds. It's better to be safe than sorry. You wouldn't want to be driving and find out the hard way that your seizures have come back.
    lyarmol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 05:56 PM
    I had a question to ask if a patient had seizures in young youth age range between 3 to 16 than they stop but before they stop you stopped taking your medicine. And when you seen your doctor and they tested you they said that you had a seizure when you were asleep for less than 30 seconds can seizures still come back.Now even though I am 21

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daschund Seizures, I think [ 1 Answers ]

My dog zeek, has been acting really odd lately he lays downs and shakes really bad and I can't get him to get up or move but his eyes are responsive, just curious if anyone knows if this may be a seizure... I really don't have the money to go to the vet right away... and I'm really worried so any...

Dog seizures [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old dog who has siesures appox every 3 to 4 months anyone have any idear to what coarses them and any medication I could try.thanks freda

Mini Daschund Having Seizures [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 yr old male, mini daschund who has recently started having seizures. I'm not familiar with the breed and actually didn't acquire him until he was 4 yrs and from a stranger so I don't know his history. Are seizures a common medical condition for this breed?

Young dog having seizures [ 3 Answers ]

We just had our 6 month old beagle nutered Thrusday. Friday he had 2 seizures and today he's had 1. He growled at me today and later at my husband. Copper has been a really great dog, house trained easily, good with the kids. He a little high strung, but we get him lots of exercise and he's...

Help pet with seizures [ 4 Answers ]

I have A 3 year old male St. Bernard who 6 months ago had a seizure we took him to the vet. They said they would put him on medication but it would cause bad kidney problems so we brought him home and he seem to be doing well intill 1 month ago when he had a lot of seizures and then the vet. Told...

View more questions Search