Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terminator05 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 06:08 AM
    I want to move out of state
    I hope this is the right spot to post this, but does anyone know a website that I can go to, to view apartments for rent in North Carolina (Ralihg however its spelled) area? What I mean is, is there a better site to check out than others or anything?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Try craigslist or just Google the city (Raleigh?).
    DianeV Sr Loan Officer Posts: 76, Reputation: 9

Jul 28, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator05
    I hope this is the right spot to post this, but does anyone know a website that I can go to, to view appartments for rent in North Carolina (Ralihg however its spelled) area? What I mean is, is there a better site to check out than others or anything?
    Raleigh, NC... Google real estate in Raleigh, NC and it should give you some sites. Any realtor in your area who is with a national chain, i.e. Re/Max, Coldwell Banker should also be able to direct you their sites as well.
    lana014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 05:49 PM
    There are several sites that can help you. Raleighrent.com is just one of them. Google rentals in raleigh nc and you will get more sites to choose from. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father doesn't want his kids to move out of state! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband had his 2 kids living with him pretty much their whole life. 4 years ago he was in a really bad motorcycle accident and is now disabled. We went to court about 2 years ago and they have joint custody with the mother's home being the primary residence. She now wants to move to...

Can custodial parent move out of state [ 1 Answers ]

I have primary custody of my children, their father has seen them only one weekend in the past two months. Can I move out of state, or am I bound to stay in the state I am in?

Can wife move out of state with child after divorce and residency in state [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are living in Ohio, have been residents for 9 months and have a 14 month old child. If we divorce and she would get custody, could she ever move out of the state

Job needs me to move out of state but on probation. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm needed to move out of state VERY QUICKLY to another state for my job but I'm currently on probation here in AZ. My PO has said that it's possible to get the probation transferred, but that that process could take up to 6 months. I need this done in about 2 weeks. Are they are any options...

State tax-move from MA to CA [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved from MA to CA this month. Shall I file tax for both? MA honor the treaty of 5000$ exemption. I'm F1 OPT from China. What about CA? Thanks

View more questions Search