Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suershundley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Forgot password
    How to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local PC.
    basscleff Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Go to file\import export
    Export cookies to desktop
    Open the new cookies exported file and look for the information
    I it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Passwords stored in cookies are encrypted so you couldn't read them. Almost all sites have link for forgotten passwords where they ask you for some security question. Use that to recover a forgotten password.
    allanb48 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suershundley
    how to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local pc.
    I got intouch with her and she give me her the password to log in to here name, but it did not accecpt the password. Now what do I do or can be done. It did bring up the word hint. I will call again to see if I can get the answer to the hint question.
    Thanks for for insight on the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot Yahoo password [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I Want to Get Password Of My Id... I Forgot I Details That I Had Specify On The Time Og Registration... Can Anybody Help Me?? I Just Remember My Yahoo Id...

Forgot BIOS Password [ 1 Answers ]

I have set a BIOS Password for my Toshiba-Tecra A5 model Laptop and later forgot the password. What do I do. Please help. Thanks.

I forgot my Yahoo.co.in Password [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I forgot my Yahoo.co.in password. I am facing problems in getting it back as I had created it some 5 years ago, so whatever questions I had filled up at the time of registration cannot be answered correctly by me. My account is still active as I had just logged into it 2 weeks ago.

Toshiba-Forgot poweron password [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have THOSIBA LAPTOP,my brother typed bios password but forgotten the password.Now I want to use bios.can I change password or recovery password is it possible ?

I forgot! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: I forgot who made this song So don't go away Say what you say Say that you'll stay Forever and a day In the time of my life

View more questions Search