Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daothanhtoan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Pro evolution soccer
    Please help me:
    Are 'pro evolution soccer 6' and 'winning eleven: pro evolution soccer 2007' the same??
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 11:55 PM
    As far as I can tell, yes. One is the Australian and European title while the other is the US title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evolution [ 9 Answers ]

As I understand it, according to Evolution Theory, in the vast passage of time in the past a species has gradually evolved (and will evolve in future) into another species when (1) the instinct to survive has "warned" a species that its survival was doomed through rise of some hostile element in...

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Evolution [ 2 Answers ]

As I understand it, according to Evolution Theory, in the vast passage of time in the past a species has gradually evolved (and will evolve in future) into another species when (1) the instinct to survive has "warned" a species that its survival was doomed through rise of some hostile element in...

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search