Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandiegobuyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 08:32 PM
    REO properties
    I would like to sell reo properties for the banks. Does anyone know whom I need to contact (Department)... I do see the trustees information on the notice of defaults, are these the people to contact or do I go direct to the bank and ask for who?

Thanks
    reopro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 11:42 PM

Yes, we have been listing reo properties for quite sometime, you have to get listed with the right bank and reo asset management companies websites. There is a good book I bought called Becoming a Master at Listing & Selling Bank Owned Properties, it really helped me greatly, I would definitely recommend it, as I started getting reo listings almost right away.
    Here is there website:
    Get Reo Listings Fast! Start Accepting Reo Listings-Real Estate Agents Guide to Getting Reo Listings from the Banks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reo departments [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my foot in the door at real estate owned dept at banks?

Over appraised properties. [ 8 Answers ]

My brother purchased 5 properties with another individual about 1 1/2 years ago. I believe they have been grossly over appraised. The deal went as such: This individual would find deals on properties and get people with good credit to buy the houses. He then would lease the properties back for...

Lock properties [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, Would u say the msdos command to lock the properties option in pop up menu

Reo depts [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I am a real estate broker/agent in Stockton Ca. I am trying to get my foot in the door at some bank reo depts. Does anyone have any ideas that might help? Thanks

View more questions Search