Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevin2006 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Pink colour on white hat
    Hi, I got a new hat that is all white with a silver word on it... but there is pink colour under the brim and a little on top of the brim... how do I get this out? I really like the hat and I don't want it to go to waste. Thank you
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Bleach...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Top hat lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting up a drywall ceiling in my basement. The support beams are 2by10. The top hat is about 8" above the drywall. On the directions it says leave 3" of space above the tophat for the heat buildup. I only have an inch and a half or two at the most. Can I still do it?

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Cannot Install Red Hat Linix Ent. Ed. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Everybody I want to install Red Hat Linux Ent. Ed.10.0, but I've already installed Windows Media Center Ed. On C: , which is in NTFS partition. Is there any way to dual boot these two OSes without changing my partition type. Help me Out... Srinibash

Aging yellowish colour on white/ivory plastic [ 1 Answers ]

How do I restore the original colour of white/ivory-coloured computer stuff from the aging yellowish tint?

View more questions Search