Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcincal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2004, 03:42 PM
    Anticmos virus
    Anyone have any clues as to how to get rid of it?
    I have tried McAfee and Spybot Search and Destroy.
    Thanks
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Jul 23, 2004, 08:29 PM
    Anticmos virus
    Hi Bcincal,

Follow the directions at Symantec's site, step by step, to remove this virus:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...nticmos.a.html

Hope this helps!
    Whiskey14

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me,Is it a virus or what? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi folks,, I am so happy to join this site cz it's the most valuable site in the whole net,, and I have a problem(as usual... lol) I want you please to help me through it... Actually it's 2 problems :confused:... first: whenever I try to close any program, a strange message -for instance- says: ...

Possible New Virus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Emails are being circulated and forwarded with a new virus warning, for which there are not yet any Antivirus Definitions. The following may or may not be a Hoax. A new virus is going around. It comes to you in email with the subject line "A Card for You". If you open this email, the...

Possible virus... [ 3 Answers ]

I was running AVG anti-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem. So I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

Virus [ 4 Answers ]

I have trend Pcillin virus scanner which finds the follwing viruses : ADW_NCASE.A ADW_MIWAY WORM SOBER A These are shown as deleted but when I scan again they are still there When I do AVG virus scan - these do not show Helppppp please - are they there or not Thanks

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search