Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Discharge normal?
    I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and sometimes can have a slight smell but not all the time even though I shower everyday is this normal and can it be due to anything to do with me and my partner trying for a baby? Really confused and worried x
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Sounds like a typical yeast infection. I'd go to your doctor and have them make sure since you've never had one before.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 11:08 AM
    When you say creamy, do you mean thick? Watery?

And what kind of smell is it? Gross and fishy? Or more like sweat?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 11:09 AM
    It very well could be that you are ovulating or it could be a yeast infection. Typical ovulation discharge is white and dries yellow. However, your doctor will need to check this out, especially if you are trying to get pregnant.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 01:26 PM
    J_9 is 100% right. It can either be ovulation or a yeast infection... the consistency is what makes the biggest difference in which is which.

I preach about this book because it helped me:
    Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition, by Toni Weschler, Paperback, 10th Anniversary Edition
    It will help you understand and be able to tell the difference in what you're seeing. It will also help you prepare your body if you are trying to conceive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and brown discharge is this normal [ 16 Answers ]

Got a concern mabey you can help me with, I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days on and off I have been have brown discharge it looks like old blood mixed and I notice it when I wipe. It started lite then stopped for a day and it started back last night but it has gotten heaver since the...

Is it normal... [ 10 Answers ]

Is it normal to have nightmares about losing your child, or not being able to protect them, even while they are in the womb? Lately I have dreams that I'm having a misscarriage (I had one 3 years ago at 11 weeks) and it's in odd locations.. like my old high school (haven't been there for 5 years)...

Is this normal or too much [ 17 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should I be careful? I don't want to judge her but I got to feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.

Pregnant/had sex/now discharge/normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant I don't know how far along I go to the doctors next week. Well I had sex with my husband 3 nights ago and later on during the next day I started to have a brownish/pinkish color discharge. And I still have it today. I would like to know if this is normal or is this bad? Please help......

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

View more questions Search