Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    king_lil_booman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 07:10 AM
    How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked.
    How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2007, 07:12 AM
    This site does not assist in or promote activities that are illegal or unethical. Your school has the right and good reason to block certain sites from their network. For anyone to try and get around those blocks could result in disciplinary action. For anyone to help you would be unethical.

Don't risk your school career.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

School blocked websites. [ 12 Answers ]

I go to a catholic school and they are insane about blocking websites. I had no problem until now they are starting to block specific areas of AMHD. I love giving advice to people, but now I'm limited to what I can see and give advice to. Does anyone know any way I can take the blocking equipment...

How to get on Blocked sites [ 17 Answers ]

How to get on myspace at school?

Accesing blocked sites [ 4 Answers ]

How can I access orkut as it was blocked in my university?

Blocked sites [ 8 Answers ]

does any know how I can get acess to myspace on a school computer. My school has blocked sites such as myspace , facebox etc. can anybody help!

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

View more questions Search