Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael_martin22 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 04:19 AM
    Bruce A Berman. Anyone?
    I just recently subscribed to Bruce A Berman's financial freedom series of cd's. I've popped them in, and listened to them. They seem to make a lot of sense, but I'm wondering if anyone out their has actually subscribed to his cd's and listened to them and went forward with it? There is testamonials, you know... just about how every company has now a days... but anyway, somebody just please tell me if this is a farfetched dream, or if it can and or has really came true for someone? Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 04:34 AM
    I don't have any first hand knowledge of this fellow, in fact I had to Google him to find out who he was and what he does. What he does isn't quite clear in any of the websites, but he sure is a smart business person making money on selling his books and cds. After you realize you have ordered all of this on your credit card, because that is the only way you can do it, assuring him of instant gratification, think about the shipping charges and the interest rate being applied to material and that, as well.

No one is going to promise you that this system will work but many have struck out on their own and through dedication and hard work have made a go of their own businesses without anyone like Berman to tell them how to do it.

I just done think these schemes are a worthwhile investment and I don't think you will find anyone, because how would you, to give you a recommendation on his track record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruce Lee [ 2 Answers ]

Was Bruce Lee ever beaten?

Bruce Springsteen [ 2 Answers ]

In the 1970's, Bruce Springsteen regularly interpolated this movie theme song into his lengthy, show-closing performances of 'Rosalita". Name the film.

Steve Bruce [ 1 Answers ]

Was Steve Bruce's testimonial match against Celtic.

View more questions Search