Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lion85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 02:14 AM
    Driving from San Francisco to Las Vegas
    Hi everyone,
    We are planning a 3 centre holiday for next year, driving from Los Angeles to San Francisco, then San Francisco to Las Vegas, then back to Los Angeles.
    We want to drive from SF to LV via Death Valley, but maps say that this is one hell of a drive, and we had hoped we could do it in one day (setting off early of course)!
    Have any of you guys ever done this trip before? Can you advise me if it is best to stay for one night in Death Valley, and if so where do we stay? Or can the drive be done easily in one day if two drivers are sharing the trip? Or am I asking too much to do this drive at all?

Many thanks
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Been about 30 years since that way. Would plan to stay overnight in Death Valley or Vegas, Enjoy the sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Luxor Tower Room Las Vegas, NV [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever stayed in a tower room at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas? If so, I am interested in knowing if your room had a good view. I have stayed in a pyramid room there with a terrible view and a pyramid suite with a great view, but am considering a tower room for an upcoming trip with a...

Killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco! [ 11 Answers ]

Did you know that there are killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco? The African clawed frog somehow got into Lily Pond in the Golden Gate Park and have begun eating everything in the pond... they even started going cannibalistic! I guess they have been there for a couple years now and...

Francisco Rativa [ 2 Answers ]

Where does he work, need phone number

View more questions Search