Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 27, 2007, 01:23 AM
    If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped.
    CAN YOU WIN HER BACK?

NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!!

And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than hanging around delaying the inevitavle.

Confused is a word used a lot in many threads, really the only one confused is you, confusing yourself trying to work out what why or how things went wrong and how could they do this.

Simple they arnt that into you anymore, but to many people who get dumped just can't understand why and really some times there is no explanation except the dumper does not want you and whatever they said in the past is irrelevant only today counts, and yes they can be upset and I tell you what in many situations if you had of dumped them one day before you got dumped there world would have folded and they would probably be on here. So the best thing to do is walk away straight away and turn you being dumped into them being dumped as well. Put them in your shoes don't let them have a fall bak. Tell them if that's what they want you can't wait!! And definitely don't listen to there crap if you loved me you would wait, reply with " If you loved me you wouldn't need a break!!

It's that simple!!

Wish it was though so hard to do this, but it's the correct way, Why wait on someone who needs to think about weather they want to be with you!!

Makes you look like a loser when you think about it and no one wants to be with someone like that so whaen someone is deciding on you help them out!!

Don't let them decide your better than that, HEll they arnt the decision maker and as soon as they think you are as soon as someone better comes along they will once again yhave to take a break and make a decision!!

Never wait NEVER and always let them know everything is fine and you will be OK. Don't EVER CALL!! EVER EVER
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jul 27, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Yeah totally agree,
    Its so hard of course at the beginning to do that but it's the best thing to do,
    Go tell them to pack their bags .lol
    gmspitali Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2007, 02:19 AM
    Thank you! I booked my ticket to london to visit my "gf" long before she decided to not want to see me anymore. Why? I don't know what is going in her head I think she is really confused... cough 4 years later. But that is not the point, at least now I know I am not going to go chasing her. I guess if she wants to see me then she will call. She knows I'm there. Right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Mac, I think you've been told that by a lot of us.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Yeah nc!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Hmm.... I guess you're right..
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Its all true unless someone wants all of you they get none of you. Bravo for spelling it all out mc!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Yeah. We know. We've been saying this for a while. Except most of us don't believe in this as a method for winning them back like you do.

Most of us believe this to be the best method for moving on.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

Jul 29, 2007, 06:55 PM
    No skell most want to win bvack that's why they are on here if they didn't want to win back they wouldn't come on here they would just be happy and moved on by now. Probably wouldn't have visited this site if didn't want advice on getting the ex back So this is how or what should be done. Your just bitter no one wants to move on they want to know how to get back in.. So at least I'm helping not like your negative move on attitude.

If someone wants to move on they don't need advice on that its pretty simple move on!!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenzie134
    No skell most want to win bvack thats why they are on here if they didnt want to win back they wouldnt come on here they would just be happy and moved on by now. Probly wouldnt have visited this site if didnt want advice on getting the ex back So this is how or what should be done. Your just bitter no one wants to move on they want to know how to get back in.. So at least im helping not like your negative move on attitude.

If someone wants to move on they dont need advice on that its pretty simple move on!!!!
    Damn straight!:D
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
    You know what mac? The funny thing is that you are right. Most people do come here looking for ways to win back there ex. Including me. That exactly why I came here.

It is just that some of us are intelligent enough to listen to other wiser and more experienced people who advise that using tactics and games to in back an ex isn't a good idea.

Why would you want to win someone back who doesn't really want to be with you anyway. Doesn't sound like love to me. But then again your idea of love seems a helluva lot different to mine and many others.

Also if the relationship failed the first time why will it work this time? What differences are there between now and then? Most times the people that come here will admit there are no changes. So why should things be different this time?

Mac I'm not bitter at all. I'm quite happy. Very happy in fact. I got happy by accepting that my relationship was over and that the games and tactics will not bring her back. And if they did why would it work this time. I was able to accept that she didn't want me and move on.

Something that was hard and struggled with but eventually achieved. I'm not bitter. I just try and help others achieve the same thing.

We will have to agree to disagree. You're a big fan of tactics and games that as far as I see only keep you on the same round about. You can't get off it and you can't move on despite what you say. Every post you make revolves around what to do manipulate the feelings and thoughts of your ex? IT doesn't focus on your thoughts or feelings at all. Your trying to control what other people think by playing games.

I on the other hand gave up the games long ago and focused on the one persons feelings and actions that I can control.

You'll be surprised how much it helped.

I only encourage others to try it as well because I know how much it helps.

From the recent threads you have started it doesn't appear that your tactics or games are helping you. Rather they seem to be creating a lot more confusion for you. Good luck with that!
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Mckenzie134, No Skell most want to win back that's why they are on here if they didn't want to win back they wouldn't come on here
    You are correct as everyone wants that magic secret to get that ex back.
    They would just be happy and moved on by now.
    Probably wouldn't have visited this site if didn't want advice on getting the ex back
    They came here confused and in shock, just as you did. Not thinking clearly and far from happy.
    So this is how or what should be done.
    As in your case and others the main focus was to get you happy with yourself (healing) and be able to deal with your situation and emotions in a positive constructive way that could benefit yo in the long run. And give up false hope and being stuck on stupid.
    Your just bitter no one wants to move on they want to know how to get back in.. So at least I'm helping not like your negative move on attitude.
    To date you haven't gotten any one ex back, even when you thought you had yours back you found out every thing was different and even more to the point where is she now???
    If someone wants to move on they don't need advice on that its pretty simple move on!!
    If it were that easy I wouldn't have as many posts as I do, and focusing your resentments on Skell is so wrong, since all you have to do is click on his name and see the changes and the progression he has made from desperate to well adjusted, due to him accept ting life and working on healing. You on the other hand are bitter and spreading things you cannot control, and can't even prove it works and you should take that other garbage back to those other sites and stop spreading false hope to those that may not know better. That's why I publicly disagree with you.

If I'm wrong let me know, but first prove you can get someone elses ex back for more than just coffee and do-nuts.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 09:23 PM
    The truth is 99% of the ones who have come here really don't want the ex back, because they have gotten healthy and see the exes for what they really are, and not blinded with some very strong emotions. No doubt they will have healthy relationships in the future, when they are ready. When you get over the bitterness and hard feelings and drop the games and tricks so will you. And any one who wants to know the truth can just click on your name and see where it all started.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Even if you connive and get an ex back what do you have but dishonesty. It will never work. They are called ex's for a reason.

Jul 29, 2007, 09:38 PM
    I have gotten my ex back once. My method of not contacting did work although it must be in the right situation and done the correct way. By the way I am not with her at the moment. Although I new whet I should be doing its harder to stay in no contract than you think.

I disgree with yiou and skell thinking people come here to heal. Maybe that is the advice that you give them and in hind sight healing themselves is also giving them the best chance of gettinbg there ex to return, fopr if the are truly willing to heal and work on themselves then they will not be contacting the ex from day one. Which is one of the best methods for getting and ex to return if possible.

Answering your other question about where is my ex?? Well I didn't quite get her back but that was because I used the wrong method too much chasing pushed her away. I do know what would have probably brang her back and that is what I am trying to help others with although not many will listen as they follow there heart and don't listen to the advice anyhow...

Jul 29, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Yes they can click on my name and find out my story which I must admit was a lot different from a lot of the cheating hoars many of the guys are with on here. This is one reason I was attempting to get her back because she was not leaving for another guy and well she wanted to be single, so she said. Yet tal you told me she is at that stage in her life 22 where she wants to grow herself well how does this add up when she leaves and then has another boyfriend 3 months later that doesn't mean she wants toi be single??

Just means I should have kept her more keen and used some more tactics to keep her more interested... Instead of trying to have a happy life with her and make a\us both happy I should have been leeting her worry and keep her on a string. I know a good relationshop re\quires bith of you to be happy but keeping her liking me that bit morer than I like her will normally keep her around and well that's a good thing when they are younfg why not go with what's workingm if I don't have her someone else will.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Mckenzie, You should not have to go through playing games with a girl to get her to want you back. She should just love and want you for who you are. My heart breaks for you. I hope that you can move on. I truly can see that you are in pain. But I really believe that there is someone else waiting for you, but if you don't let this go with your ex, how will you ever be able to notice a new girl.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Your still trying to hold on dude, and your bitter, and dissapointed about this breakup. I understand that. You can't make someone keen on you if they aren't. The tactics your talking about is called manipulation to get what you want. Accept she wanted to move on and explore. Accept is the key word here, and all your other arguments are excuses why she isn't there with you. Sorry guy your wrong, and I'm only trying to help you get healthy, so you can find your own happiness.

Jul 29, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Thanks bush, but I don't believe it was playing games, I was just keeping her interest levels up and did no that she liked me more when missing me. I don't tghink they were games but it was my exs first relationship and was for 3 years I think she was well like she said she didn't know if the love she felt for me was how you should feel about someone you want to be with forever and she should have no doubts.

Yet confused me with being so close only days before she wanted a break. In a way I think she also lent on me a lot because she was lonely wna ddid not have a lot of friends and was worried what her life would be without me. But when I chased her she became more confidents and maybe met some new people at uni. Helll I am pissed about that feel a bit used. She wanted to contact me so often and then can push me aside so easily of course I'm going to be angrry I could have pushed her aside mayny imes but was not that kind of person. No wonder I'm pissed at her you would be too.. I feel a bit used yet she does not see that. Yet if I had of dumped her it would have been the opposite way around. What gets me worse is when she broke up she told me I still want and need to hear from you and want you in my life then bang she either met some one few months later and said I don't need to now. Now she's says I just didn't like you in the end. Well why didn't she say that when she broke up if she didn't like me then why did she tell me she still wanted to talk and sleep with me?? Thought she didn't like me!!

Jul 29, 2007, 10:33 PM
    I know tal you are trying to help and I should move on after 5 months. But I'm still angry...
    I realise I had to keep these so called tactics up and I didn't, I know you shouldn't have to but letting her to close to me and making her feel comfortable pushed her the other way. Maybe not good for a relationship but then when it works it works. If I'm not doing it some other guy will be...

Im upset that she said I need to find myself yet she can so easily date other guys, I'm angry that she contacted me so much while we were together and I was there for her, I'm angry that she said I only contact you each night because I want to hesar you before I go to bed. Why tell me all this and then say I've been thinking this way for a year... If yourve been thinking this way fior a year why would you tell someone all this...

Was it a lioe cause it didn't sound like alie when she said it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex dumped me and I feel like I can't move on [ 11 Answers ]

OK well about 3 weeks ago my ex girlfriend broke up with me. I have known this girl for 2 years and I can't get her out of my mind. She said she broke up with me because she needed to be alone and she didn't want to be with anyone right now but she said she still loves me. Im not sure if I...

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Got dumped [ 4 Answers ]

Well guys I got dumped by a girl that I really was in love with and it sucks. We shared so many information with each other and just today she said that am a fake and doesn't care about me anymore and well this hurts. Well this women was 33 yrs old and am only 24 so maybe we had many different...

Getting dumped [ 49 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22 and have had 3 boyfriends. All 3 have dumped me, the first didn't love me to begin with, the second still loved me but we fought a lot and the 3 is still a mystery to me. We were together 3 months, he fell in love with me after a few weeks and we had a lot of fun together. After 2 months...

Being dumped [ 15 Answers ]

What's the best to get over being dumped? And she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to see me anymore. So I really want to avoid making a desperate phone call...

View more questions Search