Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shanz Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Long term and he cheated?
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 yrs, almost 3. When we first got together he seemed like the 'player' type but I didn't really care. But eventually we fell in love. But we got arrested together (I know, bad) and he had to go to placement for 10 months. He was super sweet when he was in there and for a while when he got out. But when he got his first job he started talking to a lot of girls, so I was worried the player ways would come back. One night he was over and texting his friend and laughing. Usually he shows me everything but that time he didn't so I was suspicious. He fell asleep and I looked at what he was saying, and he said he had sex with another girl that same night at 11. For a while I was in denial, but he knows I know. He even admitted it. So I can't trust him anymore. We're still together and I want to keep it that way. I love him! He says he loves me too and wants to be with me! But I want us both to be able to rebuild trust with each other. So anyone got advice? About the cheating or the trust thing? I'm so confused! :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Red flags have come up alerting you to his true personality, I guess that is okay because if you are astute enough you will recognize that this could only be a one sided relationship. I go by the adage, 'once a cheater always a cheater'.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 27, 2007, 05:52 AM
    I would move on again once a cheater always a cheater. How can you trust someone when they hurt you like that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 07:15 AM
    You will never trust him, and you already know that. Close this chapter of your life, and save a lot of miery and pain by leaving him alone and start working on yourself, as what healthy person loves someone they know is a player and a cheater? Get your own act together and move on, just because you deserve better don't you? Learn to love yourself and be happy with yourself.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 08:56 AM
    He is a bad egg.

You say you love him, but do you realise what you think you love. Maybe you do love him, but he will cause you more misery and heartache. You let him do it to you once and that will be the green light for him to repeat this over and over again.

You are worth more than that... Aren't you?
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 09:00 AM
    You should have walked away when you first sensed he was the player type. Unfortunately, it often doesn't quite work like that but I guess with experience it can do. Learning to judge and compare situations, experiences. Perhaps one needs to be burned to realise the logic in this.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2007, 10:48 AM
    You're worth more than that. Don't take his crap... if he's got another girl already, let her pick up his mess while you move on to a GOOD man.
    08023899045 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanz
    Me and my bf have been together for 2 yrs, almost 3. When we first got together he seemed like the 'player' type but I didn't really care. But eventually we fell in love. But we got arrested together (I know, bad) and he had to go to placement for 10 months. He was super sweet when he was in there and for a while when he got out. But when he got his first job he started talking to alot of girls, so I was worried the player ways would come back. One night he was over and texting his friend and laughing. Usually he shows me everything but that time he didn't so I was suspicious. He fell asleep and I looked at what he was saying, and he said he had sex with another girl that same night at 11. For a while I was in denial, but he knows I know. He even admited it. So I can't trust him anymore. We're still together and I want to keep it that way. I love him! He says he loves me too and wants to be with me! But I want us both to be able to rebuild trust with eachother. So anyone got advice? About the cheating or the trust thing? I'm so confused! :confused:
    All you need do is to pray to God to arrest him for you if only you wholeheartedly love him. You seems calm and I bet you remain so and he will come begging

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short term vs long term capital gains, loss carryovers [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2000 and 2001, I had short term capital losses that exceeded the 3000 dollar limit. Each year, I've been able to deduct 3000 dollars since my short term gains have been minimal. I still haven't used up all my 2000 and 2001 short term losses. I had some long term gains in 2000, but...

I'm in a long term relationship but like someone else! [ 8 Answers ]

I've been going out with this guy for like... forever... I love him so much... and have done since I met him... but I've started to have feelings for another guy... but he's not just a guy... he's my best friend... I can't stop thinking about him... he's in my mind all the time and I feel guilty...

Long Distance Relationship - She cheated on me with an old friend [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Hope you can help, I met this american girl a year ago while she was studying in london. She was introduced to me by her friend (let's call him BOB), I met Bob on a holiday in 2002 and hadn't seen him for a few years but had mild contact when he passed through London on his world travels. He...

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

Long Term Debt [ 1 Answers ]

What is the financing cost long term debt?

View more questions Search