Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimiekk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Will I ever get my logo?
    I understand that your company wants direct emails in order to insure that other readers cannot see what you have promised to other customers and not came through on. I paid $295 on June 29, 2007 and have not yet received a draft. I have spoken to the same Charlotte Brooks that others have spoken too and have been promised that the logo would be finished "tomorrow." Well, it went from 7 business days to a whole lot of "tomorrows." I have explained to ANIMATION STUDIOS that my business is a summer business. I only chose the company because I was assured that it would be 7 business days. All of our advertising--signs, t-shirts, flyers, etc... is relying on the logo. Now, we have lost the whole month of July and $295. NOT EVEN A ROUGH DRAFT! I have spent numerous hours on the phone with this company. Honestly, a refund doesn't even begin to repay all the money and time I am out of just by dealing with this company. I don't know if the company is a scam or not, but I KNOW THAT THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS!

WHEN NOW CAN I EXPECT MY LOGO? WILL IT BE SOONER SINCE I HAD TO COMPLAIN PUBLICLY?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Check out this thread please:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...MATION+STUDIOS
    jaimiekk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Thank you. I just read all of this. The others seem to have gotten a response, so I'm thinking maybe I will be too. Unfortunately, this type of business does keep you from wanting to trust another company.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 04:55 AM
    I think that you should take it up with proper authorities because it's not a first thread that complains about animation studios...

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP hangs at the startup logo [ 5 Answers ]

When I open my computer-(Athlon AMDXP2000)-Motherboard ECSK7S5PRO-Memory 256-DDR-PC333-Optical Mouse Keyboard PSII) XP hangs at the startup logo and will not move beyond that. There is no message or blue, black screen- just the Logo staring me in the face. Can anyone suggest anything at all,...

What is the most well know logo [ 6 Answers ]

What is the most well known logo in the world

Cleaning logo [ 2 Answers ]

I registered a new business name called partners in grime what would be a good logo

Cleaning logo [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started my own cleaning business named Heavenly Scent Cleaning do you have any ideas on a logo to go with it. I will mainly be cleaning homes. Any input will be great!Thanks

Gets To XP Logo Then Reboots [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My girlfriend's mother has broken her PC and I'm trying to fix it. When she boots up her PC she will get to the Win XP icon but then it reboots itself. She told me she had gone out, leaving her PC on. When she got back she had some kind of message from AOL about an update saying...

View more questions Search