Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused wayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Erection problems
    Hey I'm sixteen and I am sexually active I've never had a problem during sex or before but recently I've gotten a new beautiful girlfriend and when I try to have sex I can't get an erection once when I did get erect I tried putting on a condom and lost all feeling and wasn't able to have sex this has never happened to me before and I have had sex numerous amount of times with and with out condoms so why is this happening now?
    HaRLoS Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Jul 26, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Maybe the condoms are too small? Maybe your bervous around your new girlfriend so you don't want to ruin the relationship with her thinking your bad in bed? Maybe your just tired? Lots of foreplay can cause this problem too... a penis can only have so much attention before it "shuts down".
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 26, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Condoms are never too small.. My sex ed teacher showed us that a condom could stretch as far as his hand to his elbow.
    Other than to be sexually stimulated or to have an erection a lot of it comes from your mental state. Having the right mood and atmosphere really helps as well.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 07:03 PM
    See your doctor.....
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 26, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Sweety
    See your doctor.....
    Best answer possible. If you're feeling uncomfortable, see your doctor
    raydrums1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confused wayne
    hey im sixteen and I am sexually active ive never had a problem during sex or before but recently ive gotten a new beautiful girlfriend and when i try to have sex i can't get an erection once when i did get erect i tried putting on a condom and lost all feeling and wasnt able to have sex this has never happened to me before and i have had sex numerous amount of times with and with out condoms so why is this happening now?
    I think your holding up on a pedastal. As georgeous as she is and as high up you can put her, the one thing is for sure. Just like the girl you had the best sex with already - she is just as worthy, just as horny. Sometimes sex has a dirty tone to it - but that makes it intense. Find her hot spots and make sure she knows yurs - it'll open up. Do it before she comes to that conclusion - that this isn't a sexual thing idea - cause they move on quick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have erection problems [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 15 yr old and I'm having problems with my erections I get one anywhere anytime over nothing or anything and I don't know why I do if I'm at school it happens, one if I kiss a girl I get hard and I don't know who to ask somebody help me please:confused: *** Post edited to make it more "G"...

Erection problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Me and my girlfriend have just started having sex and its been difficult. We have to use foreplay to get me erected,usually oral pleasure. After I'm erected it usually doesn't last that long after I put the condom on. Its not that hard to get an...

Erection problems [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old male suffering from depression which I have been for sometime now. The problem is that when I get an errection it goes away while doing foreplay with my girlfriend, she seems to think that I am going off her which I am not. When I was with previous girlfriends I was on...

Erection problems at 16 [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and have problems getting and maintaining an erection. This problem has been about for a fair bit now and is very worrying. I've spoken to my GP he says its probably nerves getting to me but I have my doubts about that as even at home on my own I can't get erections as easy as I...

Erection problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that milk and coffee can cause erection problems? Also do foods like spinach and bananas really improve the strength of erections and can help overcome erectile dysfunction? At present I am taking a good daily vitamin supplement (including Zinc 10mg and Magnesium (60 mg). Also EPA...

View more questions Search