Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis View Post
    Yes. But no proof for the existence of that "God" entity exists.
    "God" is entirely based on belief and on nothing else.

Note that "God" did not write the Bible. Good-willing human beings wrote the Bible!

That is why I stated :

IF there was a hell, of course ....

And why I now add to that : IF there is a "God", of course ....

:rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:
    Can you look at the question hypothetically speaking or something?
    Like assuming the Bible is correct and inspired by God what does the Bible teach on divorce? She IS asking for a Christian/Biblical answer after all!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Dec 19, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823 View Post
    god does not send anyone to hell.
    we all go to hell by default.
    god has just provided a way to go someplace better, to escape the fate we actually deserve.
    I've always wondered. Why would God make the default be something so horrible. It's like this.
    Man is born on whatnot island.
    Man never heard of god
    Man lives his life with love, compassion, and selfless.
    Man dies and goes to burn in hell for eternity. OR

Man is born into jewish family
    Man worships as a jew
    Man spends his life helping others and making the world a better place
    Man dies and goes straight to hell.

This "only one way" to get to heaven is filled with pot holes.
    There are millions of really GOOD people that will go to hell with this set up.

That is why I don't buy it. The God of love and comfort and peace that I live to please would not be such a hard as the one that Christians worship.

That is why I no longer call myself a christian or any other religious label. I'm a god lover trying to live a life that pleases him . I don't even capitalize the G in god or the H in him. Why, because we are on a very personal friendly basis and he tells me to chill with the formalities.:o
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2008, 11:51 AM

IF man never heard of then God goes by what they had in their heart love or hate.

God is fair because He only requires men to respond based upon what they know (Rom. 2:11-12)

The Bible talks about mercy on people who sincerely didn't know better vs people who reject him and use that as an excuse for not knowing better.

"I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy"
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 12:33 AM

Hi Kimberly,

Sorry to say but I am completely disagree with all.

Well you didn't wrote much about your relationship.

That is what you and your husband doing, do you have children(s)?
    Is that arrange or love marriage? Still he loves you or not?
    Or you love him or not now?

Is there any feeling in you that keeps you to be with him?

See after analyzing all this question one could come to a appropriate decision.

If happened good with anyone is it because of God.

And if happened bad with anyone is it because of G..

You have to determined this first.
    If you have children(s) you have to think about them as well as their future.

If your husband loves you lot and he can't just expressed with you or on other hand he abused you.

But as a wife isn't it your responsibility to settle the misunderstanding between you and your husband?
    If your husband goes wrong isn't your responsibility to aware him about that?

If every women think like this to leave husband then who will take initiative to make a good person that we are staying it.

If you leave him and marry to another person who assured you that he won't abused you in the future or he will be good husband.
    And nobody guarantees you that you will get good partner next time.

See I think that God will never come to help you and for all women that are facing problem in marriage life.

I suggest you to have clearly think of that , your husband is also a human being he is also having a heart that can feel love, passion, humanity, joy, happiness and everything that you can feel.

Just express your feeling to him , don't be voilent in any case because it will make more critical the current situation.

Wishing you Merry Christmas and happy life.
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Dec 30, 2008, 06:55 AM
    What is believed in Hindu religion is that, what ever you do, right or wrong, you will face the result of it in this birth. On elaboration, you do something wrong, hurt somebody, you will face the music, which means you have to pay for it in this birth only. If you do things right then you will get good result. Its all about karma. There is no heaven, there is no hell. You are not going no where, what ever you do, you will get the result of it in this very birth, in one or the other from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My place is hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few questions to ask. I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend and when moving in there were things that I wanted fixed that I have yet to get fixed. The toilet sits crooked and overflows at the drop of a hat. I told the office ladies that I wanted to have a new toilet put in and I...

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

Sister from Hell [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight into my situation because I feel like maybe I don't have a grip on reality, at least that is what I'm being made to feel. I have only one sibling, an elder sister. The problem I am having is that she has moved back since things didn't work out for her...

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Different degrees of hell [ 46 Answers ]

This question is for people who believe in hell, obviously. Are there different degrees of suffering in hell, or is it the same amount of suffering for everyone who goes there? Why I ask is because it seems rather unfair that everyone should face the same punishment. Take murder, for example. Say...

View more questions Search