Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ed42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony?
    I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?
    fltrucker32148 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ed42
    i am a licensed cdl truck driver. i cannot get a semi driving job becasue of a felon i had from 4 years ago . anyone??
    I also had a felony se if your rights have been re instated you can do this by talking to your p o offfice and see if you can get your voting rights back you have to do this by contacting your state voter registratiob bro if this can be done you will still have trouble with some large companys but look in to smALLER COMPANY USEUALY HAVING LESS THSAN 1000 TRUCKS IT TOOK ME A WHILE I NOW DRIVE FOR PAPER TRANSPORT OUT OF GREEN BAY WISCONSEN BUT I LIVE AND DRIVE OIN THE EAST COAST HOPE THIS HELPS SOME GOOD LUCK
    bjohnson5884 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 07:07 AM

You can learn more about felony truck drivers by going to http://www.smart-trucking-jobs.com/f...kdriveres.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Frustrated. [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: I am 10 days late receiving my period. I have taken a HPT and had a blood test done, both negative. I am 30yo and trying to conceive a baby. I have been very regular receiving my periods 28 to 29 day. I have not had any S&S of being pregnant. Should I seek my doctor or should I want for...

So frustrated [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am very frustrated I am trying to get preggy on #3 and I can't seem to get it , we have sex when I have the "dicharge and we calcuate all around the ouvalting dates and even when it is not , we dont ahve sex evey day so "he can build up" i am just getting nervous , i know we can do it thats a...

Why is he so frustrated with me? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up a week ago and I feel that he hates me now. Anything I say or do he gets so frustrated with me and I don't understand. For example, I called his mom because we were somewhat close (she treated me almost like her own daughter) and said "guess what.... dont tell Justin (my...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Can anyone help me!! I have and older Goodman Gas Furnace Model# GMPH080-5-Rev B, I cannot find any information on this unit. Is it 1 0r 2 stage everything happens as it should, burners ignite etc. but only cold air comes out on my side of the house, the kids side has a separate...

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

View more questions Search