Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAJEN29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Birth control pills
    I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Birth control pills affect your hormones and can throw your period off balance. The pills can remain in your system for up to three months, so it may take this long for your period to be back on track, and you are able to get pregnant again.

It is still possible to get pregnant within this three months, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Your best chance of conceiving is after the pills are fully worn off.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Please also take into consideration that it takes healthy couples up to a year of actively trying to become pregnant. Coming off birth control can delay this even further as Nautical Star mentioned. It can be a few months before your cycle returns to normal. Good luck.

Jul 26, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Thank you so much, I guess I just going to wait for 3 months

Jul 26, 2007, 11:51 AM
    [QUOTE=nauticalstar420]Birth control pills affect your hormones and can throw your period off balance. The pills can remain in your system for up to three months, so it may take this long for your period to be back on track, and you are able to get pregnant again.

It is still possible to get pregnant within this three months, but I don't want to get your hopes up. Your best chance of conceiving is after the pills are fully worn off.[/

Thank you so much,the thing is I work out I just don't want anything happen in case I'm pregnant I guess I'm just going to be patient.
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 12:01 PM
    thank you so much,the thing is I work out I just don't want anything happen in case I'm pregnant I guess I'm just going to be patient.
    You can work out hun. No problem. Just don't overdo it, like a professional athlete or anything, because that also will make your period irregular :)

Jul 26, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    You can work out hun. No problem. Just dont overdo it, like a professional athlete or anything, because that also will make your period irregular :)
    Thanks so much:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 05:04 PM
    You're welcome hun :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if birth control pills are not taken at the same time [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on birth control pills. I usually take them at 10:30pm before going to bed. I would like to know if the time at which I take my pills differs by half an hr to one hour (like sometime I take it 11pm and sometimes at 11:30pm. So basically I take it between 10:30 and 11;30pm daily)...

Pills are good for Birth control? [ 3 Answers ]

HI there! I want to start the pills for birth control?I don't have children.Is there any problem with the pills,if I want to have baby after 1 year? PLease help me.

What is the best birth control pills any brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I was newly married and I didn't know much about pills and we don't want to have baby yet any one can suggest a brand of pills that works good. Specially for first timers.:confused:

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search