Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Toyota Celica Body Kit
    I have a Toyota Celica 98 model, sixth generation of Celicas. I want to "pimp" my car and add a sporty looking body kit on. Does anyone know a manufacturer/seller of body kits.

Any ideas are welcome. If you have a pimped out car please post your car's photo.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Check this out.

Toyota Celica 2.0, SS111, BEAMS TUNED, FULL BODY K IT (1998) - Used Cars on RTÉ Motoring powered by Carzone.ie

In my opinion, I think the 98 Celica was the best looking Celica Toyota put out. Esp. with the 2.2L. I think It's best to leave it just the way it is. But that's just me. The Rice Burner generation has to do their thing... I know.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 03:58 AM
    What car do you drive?
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 04:02 AM
    That website looks good but do you know of any websites that are owned by body kit manufactures?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2007, 05:23 PM
    No, I just Googled and that came up. Gives other posters a view of what car we're talking about. I suggest just keep on Googling.
    I drive a Camry and a Tundra truck. I've been with Toyota more years than I care to talk about.
    I owned an '85 GTS Celica with a 22RE truck engine <joke> in it. Best looking of the mid 80's. Yours is the best of the mid 90's. Baby Supra is what it was.
    Hope Toyota does it right with the next one. Must be RWD!!
    I'm old school muscle car from 1970. Nothing like firing up those 428 cu in of raw Deroit thumping V8's like I have in the garage in the form of a GTO. :D
    Regards.
    TheBugsLife Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by benn11
    I have a Toyota Celica 98 model, sixth generation of Celicas. I want to "pimp" my car and add a sporty looking body kit on. Does anyone know a manufacturer/seller of body kits.

Any ideas are welcome. If you have a pimped out car please post your car's photo.
    I know this is a late post but if your looking for a celica man check out automotive progression its in tampa fl his myspace is MySpace.com - Automotive Progression - 27 - Male - THONOTOSASSA, Florida - www.myspace.com/automotiveprogression
    He has done amazing and crazy work on celicas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Celica engine swap [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if the 5SFE 2.2 Toyota engine can be replaced by a 4AFE 1.6 engine. Because I can get the GT car for nothing(bad engine) and I already have a smaller engine In a wrecked car

1987 Celica: Air Con Prob [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a 1987 twin cam celica. The air con is not working. When I press the switch, the green light on the switch comes on , and then blinks... and the air con won't start. Any ideas??

1990 toyota celica [ 1 Answers ]

Apparently they washed the motor and now the car won't start. I changed spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor. I have spark but I tested the injectors with the light tester and I have no signal on 2 cylinders. I'm not sure if maybe the distributor went bad. I also put some starting fluid in the breather....

Problem with Toyota Tundra K&N Intake Kit! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I just installed a K&N intake kit on my 2000 Toyota Tundra V8. After installing it I drove my truck it sounded great and then after 5-10min driving I started to hear rattling noise when accelerating around 45mph. I took it off put my stock intake and there was no rattling noise . Yet again I...

View more questions Search