Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 28, 2005, 01:46 AM
    Future Hope
    Hi. For the last few months I have been experiencing that my dreams are coming true. I had a dream few days back that a terrible storm will hit us and it did hit us after few days. And many more dreams have come true.
    Now, I am having a dream that the world of civilisation is coming to an end. There will be mass destruction caused by natural calamity and disasters wherein tens and thousands of people will die from various parts of the world. I feel that this is the beginning of some new AGE where people will live like nothingness and their existence will matter to nobody. This is an extremely frightening vision that I am getting since a couple of days. However, it's a slow process but very scary and I am very concerned about it.

Is there anybody who share my vision ?
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 28, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Wow... that is quite frightening... can't say I've heard of anybody else having those dreams though
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2005, 06:10 AM
    My question is: how many dreams did you have that did not come true?
    Mateus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2005, 03:44 AM
    Canīt say that had that dreams, but mostly dreams are like a mirrow of the soul, maybe having so much dreams that come true is making you afraid of your dreams or maybe your life is passing for a bad moment and you dream is telling you that.
    My advice to you is trying to relax a bit and see what happens
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Aug 30, 2005, 04:32 PM
    It may seem a lttle off base and it depends on what you believe. I believe in rencarnation and I've read that you can acsess your past lives in dreams. Usually what you dream is some snippit into a past life. As tragic and frightning as your dream is its possibly that you were tapping into something that yoou witnessed in a past life. Like I said that's only if you truly believe in rencarnation. Many don't. One thing I can say is that dreams don't always mean what you think that they mean. :rolleyes:

Sep 26, 2005, 09:59 AM
    Well, things are beginning to look really scary. I was seeing these terrible dreams and sometimes visions about the future where the whole world will be witnessing the fury of the nature and we all would be helplessly trying to survive. I even predicted a storm in my own city which did came after a month and unfortunately, I too was severaly stuck in that storm. Now with the recent series of hurricanes in US, I believe Global warming is playing its role now. Even the statistics shows that recently there are critical fluctuations in the weather around the world.

I am really not sure whether we still have some chances to stop this fury of the nature.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 26, 2005, 10:22 AM
    I don't believe there is a way to stop anything happening today. From politicians who want to rule, terrorists who want to destroy, nature changing the climate and shape of this planet. The nature part can be explained if you study past evolution - it's still continuing whether we like it or not. But the other human-made damage is what is stressing people out so bad that they sometimes turn to drugs, alcohol or sects and religion to try and escape this feeling of helplessness and frustration.

I sincerely hope you can put your life together again after the storm, at least you are one who survived and that's a good sign.

Nostradamus also had visions that came true, so work with your dreams but don't let them drive you crazy, please.

There was a period in my life where I refused to watch the news or even answer my doorbell for nine months, before I overcame my fears and realized that the weight of the world will not fit on my shoulders and I must go on with my life as best as I can. Good luck to you.

Sep 26, 2005, 10:38 PM
    As the saying goes, "With great Power, comes great Responsibility". Being the more powerful species on Earth is not a reason to be jubillant. It's a lot more of responsibility that goes with it which people since ages have ignored. The respect for each other, respect for the environment and the Earth has disappeared. People - out of want of freedom - trying to live like animals and adopting animal instincts. What is this for ? This freedom will not only cost our lives but the lives of many generations to come. Who is responsible ? At this juncture, we have lost the liberty to blame it on the evolution process. We are the culprit for creating such a devastating condition of the world. Perhaps, after a few more natural disasters, people will begin to understand their role on Earth. People may dissolve the concept of Government and unite to stand against the fury of the nature. Maybe it's the natures way of bringing all the nations together at peace.
    We still have time. Unity is the only way to survive the coming catastrophe.
    Lets begin to live like Human Being instead of living like animals (all the time busy with body anatomy).
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2005, 02:13 AM
    You are right about the liberty, but unfortunately it's the money mongers who rule and still encourage us riun the environment. This could have been stopped many years ago, but would not have been financially beneficial to them, either in the transportation, nor war machine business. Money rules first, then comes politics, then come the ones (we) who are called upon when they need us, not the other way around. We could just as well be like a herd of cattle with bells around our necks to find and milk. As you said, with time, we might be able to change that, hopefully not too late for humankind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

I hope you can help me about this guys... [ 3 Answers ]

I download a avi movie the I play it using Divx. But in the middle of the story seems the words of the characters don't much to the output words... And I was shock when the audio reach the end while the movie is not done yet... Is there any body knows how can I edit the audio and much it to the...

Losing hope? [ 4 Answers ]

The term nice guys finish last would fit me perfectly.. Every time I try getting close to someone, rather it be a friend or a girlfriend, it always seems to end in heartbreak or some kind of betrayal. I've become really down about everything, quit my job and now living on what few dollars I have...

Please Help My Fish Hope is dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Message Deleted

View more questions Search