Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharea Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Just wondering.
    I have an agency called Allsup, Inc. assisting with my disability case for about 1 1/2 years - I received a call from their post award department, but I had a hard time catching up with them later in the day - has anyone dealt with them before? I don't want to get overly excited for nothing.:confused:
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

Jul 27, 2007, 11:02 PM
    I've heard of them, but have never dealt with them. They're kind of like the Binder & Binder group you may have seen on TV commercials. It's possible they have your Hearing date for you!
    Good luck, and if I can answer any questions, I'd be more than happy to try and help.
    sharea Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 05:33 AM
    :) Thanks for your reply - since I posted that question, I found out I was awareded and that's why they called me!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Wondering. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm just curious to know if anyone thinks my little issue is significant?Here goes... I have been off the pill for about 5 months... mayb a little less. However no sign of conceiving here! I'm kind of worried that mayb it could be due to having had an anorexic spell when I was younger...

Wondering if it's just me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have moved around quite a bit in the past and have had many friends all over. It seems to me that I have never left too much of an impression on any of my old friends life. I have always been the sort of friend that would do anything for anyone. I have never had anything in return from any of...

Still just Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if L-Lysine makes kittens drowsy? And I was also wondering what the average sleep time for kittens of 2 months is, because I thought that kittens slept less than adult cats because they are so playful:confused:

Just Wondering [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 month old kitten, and I was just curious about how much kittens of that age usually sleep in a day because my kitten usually sleeps quite a bit, and I always thought that kittens play more then they sleep, and as they get older they sleep more. Also my kitten has feline herpes in her one...

View more questions Search