Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harneett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Work visa
    Is there any separate category for New Zealand citizen's to work in US other than H-1?
    Can they apply for E-3visa??
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 01:33 PM
    E-3 says its for citizens of Australia only, but no harm in calling the US consulate closest to you and asking, my guess is no, you have to apply for H-1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can F1 visa be transferred to H1B visa with out joining OPT program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Currently I am MSC student on F1 visa currently authorized to work .I have been working as a software engineer,network engineer and web developer for the last six years . I am confused about the conversion of F1 to H1B Visa status. Can I Change my F1 visa to H1B visa with out joining the OPT...

Immigration marriage on a work visa [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody that can help... I am an american citizen and my girlfriend is from south korea. She is here on a work visa for six more years. Do we need a fiancée visa to get married. If not what are the proper steps to get married and start paperwork for her citizenship. Thanks tom

J-1 visa exempt of SS and Medicare taxes (Work and Travel program) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I was present in us for 150 days in 2005 on a J-1visa. I participate in Work and Travel program. Surprisingly for me, my employer deducts SS and Medicare taxes from my salary. I talked to him about that and he said that IRS would fix the mistake in the end of the year. I filled...

View more questions Search