Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzamanm Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 09:32 AM
    XP Automatically Shuts Down At The Login Screen!
    Dear;
    I've Got An Error In My PC That Whenever I Enter Password At The Logon Screen. It Shuts Down Without Any Prompt Screen.Please Suggest Me A Solution.
    Thanks
    jross820 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I had a problem with that and ended up having to replace my processor because it was going

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Cannot login to windows [ 1 Answers ]

We are unable to login to any accounts on a Winxp Home machine. All accounts, (even the admin account when booting in safe mode) get to the welcome screen, and then it will say "Saving Settings" and then kick you back out to the login screen again. Doing some searching, I've found this problem,...

Runescape login [ 7 Answers ]

I need help runescape won't login my computer it loads and takes 10 min for the title creen to show but when I try to type in my username it just freeze's. I tried updating my java software, chaged worlds and tried different thing on the detail select (forgot what's it called) but it still won't...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Get the Client login name? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I need to get the Client system login name to display in each client pages.. I have tried following code it display nothing.. :( You are <%=Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")%> Please anybody suggest right idea to solve this problem.. jena.

View more questions Search