Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahasver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Legal on lines Diplomas
    Are there some legal onlines diplomas,degrees for life experience? Which ones?And how can I be sure?Give me some examples and suggestions,please
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 25, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air in lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with air when I turn on any water outlet in the home, including when the toilets flush. I am on a submersible pump well system. I just recently purchased the home which was empty for about two years. The air is not all the time, but when it does it, it spurts for 5 sec.- 30 sec. at...

How cold should A/c lines be [ 3 Answers ]

On my a/c system in my house the line with the insulation on it is cool but not cold.Is the system may be low on freon? I noticed the evaporator air intake filter was not sealed very good but even if the evaporator is dirty should'nt the line still be more than just cool,I know on some of the...

Lines Across TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old (atleast 10 years) RCA television. A few months ago it randomly developed a problem where white lines with a redish pink in between cover the entire screen. The lines are horizontal at a slight angle and go all the way across the screen. This happens spiratically and goes through...

Blackened CU lines - 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Tom- Reference my post on 1 Feb 04 and your reply. Using your procedure, I have determined electrolysis is not the problem. Had 0 current readings. While Michigan is fairly high humidity, at times, I don't think that is the cause of the problem because other homes in nearby locations have not...

Blackened CU lines [ 1 Answers ]

The copper plumbing pipe in my 4 year old home is turning black. Much of it is hidden in the ceiling of a finished basement. I suspect electrolysis, and have discovered a copper line touches a steel natural gas supply line. Since the contact area is so small, I don't want to draw a rush...

View more questions Search