Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muziti Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 06:27 AM
    Flash memory pro
    Hi everybody,
    I am muziti,and I have got a little problem with my flash disk
    The flash is 1GB GENX type and its one week after it is bought
    But it can't save the given file properly .
    In the first plug on the computer ,it tells the right memory size and the file works good
    If plugged again the size of the flash is the same but the folders are empty.I've scaned it
    For virus but it is free

So if any one to help me ,please .
    Thank you.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Jul 26, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Try plugging the flash disk into each usb port. Try another PC.

Usually the front usb ports of a PC do not deliver as much power as the usb ports on the back. (i.e. 250mA max. as opposed to 500mA from the back ports).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how. [ 6 Answers ]

I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how. There will be two stickmans in the fight. The first stickman shoots the other guy with a pistol and the second guy goes dead. How to do it?

Sony Ericsson W810i - can I use 8gig Memory Stick Pro Duo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is the 8GB memory stick Pro Duo compatible with Sony Ericsson W810i cell phone? Thanks, Val.

Hidden folder in flash memory [ 17 Answers ]

My flash memory was infected by unknown virus so that some folders of it was hidden.I scan it with several antivirus!but they aren't effective.how can I update my antivirus?and what is the best antivirus?

View more questions Search