Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sean_whined Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Is glutathione has side effect
    What is the right dosage of glutathione and may I know if it has side effect?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 03:47 PM
    May I ask why you're taking Glutathione? The body produces glutathione to help it deal with the free radicals. Glutathione is basically in every cell of our bodies. You should not take it unless you have a Glutathione deficiency.
    arnee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sean_whined
    what is the right dosage of glutathione and may i know if it has side effect?
    Pretty Lady,if you taking Glutathione to whiten your skin,you should take 20 to 40 mg per body wt.It depends on how dark your skin is... so if you are 50kls.. 50x40=2000mg.2000mg to be divided I 2 to 3 doses.. preferably before eating.
    I haven't read anything yet that says it has a harmful effect,but theoretically,skin cancer because of the melanin being depleted. Don't quote me on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the known side-effects of taking Glutathione? [ 4 Answers ]

I heard and read that taking Glutathione somehow whitens skin. But what side-effects known will one experince by taking it?

Side effects of glutathione to your kidney? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you help me? I have been taking l-glutathione for 2 months now. The results were good but until I began to felt a stitching pain on my left kidney so, I stop taking this drug which also stop the discomfort. Does this mean that I L-glutathione can destroy your kidney as a side effect when...

Glutathione Effect [ 2 Answers ]

Will taking Active White L-Glutathione produce or get rid of pimples?

Side effect metoprolol [ 1 Answers ]

Could metoprolol succ er make my tongue thick and make it difficult to swallow?

Simvastatin medications side effect [ 1 Answers ]

Is taken simvastatin safe

View more questions Search