Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeygirl858 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 10:15 PM
    My guy withhold sex
    I've been with my boy friend for 9 months and he like to withhold sex from me. He would tell me that he wants to have a real relationship, and not based on sex. I get angry at him and say mean things to get him to give it up. I am a attractive girl.. What's his deal??
    majesticveiwz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeygirl858
    I've been with my boy friend for 9 months and he like to withhold sex from me. He would tell me that he wants to have a real relationship, and not based on sex. I get angry at him and say mean things to get him to give it up. I am a attractive girl..What's his deal???
    May be wants to take things slow, get to know you, fall in love with you, then make love to you. Has he had sex before? Maybe he thinks you're the one and he wants things to go perfectly in his eyes. It is a nice change seeing how most men just want in your pants and then want to leave you laying their with your cloths still off. Do you think you're looking into this a little too much? Sit back, relax, and go with the flow!
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 24, 2007, 10:48 PM
    How do you feel about your boyfriend. Do you love him? If you do then just keep your pants on and build a relationship.

If all you want is sex and if this is seriously a question based on that, just break up with him. This would be the best. Even if you hurt him, he'll find what's better for himself in the future when he moves on.
    You're telling him to give up and just have sex when he wants a stronger relationship... wow
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Is he a virgin? Did you ask him that before?

Maybe there is reason why he doesn't want you guys to have sex. You should sit him down and talk to him and not yell at him because you might be putting him in a tight corner and he might do something you will regret!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 25, 2007, 04:34 AM
    I f your good looking then, yourve probl found yourself a nice bloke. If you do hang aroun once he knows you're the one I'm sure you will get allthe sex you canhandle from him... Think of it that way do you want him to give you some now or plenty later... Or else scare him away and he will end up giving plenty to another later who was woiling top wait.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Most women would take a real relationship over one totally based on sex. I think you need to change your focus with this guy or if you cannot do that, go and find someone who just wants sex. There are more than a 100 guys out there that would gladly have just sex with you and nothing more. He is willing to wait, wanting to develop the relationship and getting to know you without the sex component. You have the rest of your life with this guy, if it works out. Plnety of time to discover the physical side of the relationship.

Take it easy with him. Let the relationship develop naturally and don't keep after him about sex. If you continue to get angry with him and say mean things to him, then you will lose him. You may be a very special girl to him, but sooner or later he is going to decide you are not that special. A guy does not have to put up with that. Neither does a girl either for that matter.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2007, 01:26 PM
    I am a attractive girl.. What's his deal??
    What's your deal. Without more info, I can't tell if you're a nympho, or he is a control freak. Obviously you two don't talk, listen, or compromise. Sounds like a competition, not a relationship.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeygirl858
    He would tell me that he wants to have a real relationship, and not based on sex. I
    What exactly does he mean by this? I would think that 9 months would be long enough for him to know what he wants and to know whether his current relationship with you is providing that. What about you? What do you want out of a relationship? Are you getting everything you want out of your relationship with this guy? I don't just mean sexually, but in other aspects as well. Your post makes it kind of hard to tell just what's going on here but it sounds like some honest and open communication is needed.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 01:38 PM
    When you first started dating did you jump into a physical relationship kind of quick? If so, I think that he is just craving getting to know you. I know for me I realized it was a mistake to move too fast into a physical relationship because you create false intimacy with someone and all of a sudden it feels weird to ask "get to know you" questions. Maybe he just wants to take the relationship back a step.

I don't think you should be berating him for that. Clearly the two of you need to sit down and have a heart to heart about this because there seems to be 2 different expectations of the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy you just met wants sex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy about a year ago and have just recently went out on a first date with him a couple of weeks ago. We were both involved with someone (him with someone for a couple of months and me with someone for 8 years) I have gone out with him twice and the first time he called me for and the...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Can you talk about sex with a guy you like. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to joke around about sex with a guy you are "talking" to or does it give them the wrong idea? I don't want to do that but I have no problem talking about anything as it doesn't embarrass or offend me. Obviously, I know that if all we talk about was sex then that would be a bad sign and...

If a guy takes a while to orgasm during sex is that a blessing or a burden? [ 9 Answers ]

Was with a girls but took 35 min to orgasm,with her again took 30 min to orgasm.Only takes 5 min though masturbation.I want to know if it's a burden or blessing that it takes much longer to orgasm though intercourse and if there's any ways to help speed up the process?

Employer did not withhold Georgia State Taxes [ 6 Answers ]

I just discovered my employer has not been withholding Georgia state taxes. They have been withholding all other taxes. Since we don't receive a pay stub each payday, I retrieved my first pay stub online and missed it. I haven't pull any others since the direct deposit was the same each time...

View more questions Search