Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elba721 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    OK I have a problem.. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not.. I had sexual intercose wth my exboifriend 7-7-07 and I used the pull out method. I have heard that precum can get you pregnant. I have been losing my appetite and getting sore nipples. Are these symptoms that could mean that I am pregnant?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Just the fact that you had sex makes it a possibility that you are pregnant, period. The withdrawl method is not a good method of birth control, and yes precum can get you pregnant. It does not contain as much sperm as ejaculate, but it does have enough to get you pregnant. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg.

When are you due for your next period? Or if you are late, how late are you?
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 24, 2007, 09:51 PM
    What is the go with everyone writing on here telling us details of the sexual calendar and asking us if they are pregnant??

We are not pregnancy tests - we are just people sitting on the end of a computer... I suggest you get a test that is going to give you a little more accurate answer than we can...

Geeesssss...
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pook_Myster
    What is the go with everyone writing on here telling us details of the sexual calendar and asking us if they are pregnant???

We are not pregnancy tests - we are just people sitting on the end of a computer........I suggest you get a test that is going to give you a little more accurate answer than we can...

Geeesssss........
    But in the same, we are here to help people and answer their questions.
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 24, 2007, 09:54 PM
    I know... this is true, but wouldn't common sense tell you to just go and get a test?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I agree with yah star; it's nice to hear what other people think of your situation! Elba, we need to know if you are late for your period or not. Yes the symptoms you are experiencing could be pregnant related but they could be associated with other situations as well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pook_Myster
    I know.....this is true, but wouldn't common sense tell you to just go and get a test?
    Some people want to know the views of others before they take the test. Its like, if they are pregnant, they don't want to know. You know what I mean? Like they won't take a test of someone else tells them "oh it doesnt sound like you are pregnant", but you and I both know that they should take a test, and that's what I always tell them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Trying to get pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant and I'm starting to think it ain't going to happen.we've been trying for about six months my body literally just spits it out.I can't help but feel like something is wrong with me.I got pregnant so fast the first time and now it is different.

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I ama 17 year old girl and I have been very sexually active in the last month and I am not on birth contol and we arnt using pretction. I am having to go pee lots, have sick feeling, sore lower back, enlargement is breasts, spotting blood and I a have missed my period it is a month late! Am I...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a son already. I didn't find out that I was pregnant with him until I was 41/2 months along. He is almost 2 now. I think I may be pregnant again. I have started the pill again and I had sex with a guy 4 weeks ago and my period is 12 days late. I had no symptoms that I was going to get my...

COULD I BE pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had pms symptons pretty bad all last week they usually stop on the first day of my period, my period is now three days late and pms symptons seem to have dissappeared? Also when I started having pms symptoms I had thick white discharge coming out in lumps now my discharge is clear and...

View more questions Search