Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jbert Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Explorer 7.0
    As we all know there can be many code problems in cross browser viewing. I made a Webpage using the flock Browser. A super little Browser. I can view the page correctly in I.E, Firefox, and flock. But friends that also use I.E. 7.0 tell me the page does not load all the way.

What's the deal here? Here is my link

Jim Bertucci Photography

Thanks

Jim
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jul 24, 2007, 09:42 PM
    I would suggest to your friends to try Firefox as their default browser. I'm personally using it to view this site as I type. Much more stable than IE, much better browser plugins, better overall.

I know that this doesn't really answer your question, but IE is rife with problems.

Nice site by the way.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 12:42 AM
    You can either make a version for IE7 and for other browser or tell your viewers on your website that it can be "best viewed in Flock or firefox"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explorer 7 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to revert from Explorer 7 back to Explorer 6?

Internet explorer 7 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for opinions on the new IE 7. Is it a good update or should I stick with IE 6 with sp2 that I'm using now? If I do update to 7 and don't like it can I get my IE 6 back? I'm using windows xp.

Internet explorer [ 3 Answers ]

I keep getting spyware threats saying a high risk highjacker is trying to change my start page on internet explorer. I haven't been using IE I've been using Firefox so why am I getting these spyware warnings?

Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... When I right click the start button I see that my OPEN and EXPLORE are greyed out.. Why ? I would like to fix this with your valued help.. THANK YOU... laimsul

View more questions Search