Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tilo126 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2004, 08:33 PM
    Toragn horse Downloader.dyfica 2.AB
    Hi,
    I got torgan exe file in my system and I run AVG ant-virus software too many too many times but it is not able to remove.
    Anybody can tell me how to remove this virus from my system.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 8, 2004, 06:27 AM
    Go to symantec.com and look around for a removal tool. Good luck.
    ThisTastesNasty Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2004, 11:40 PM
    Two words: System Restore, oh and you might want to get rid of it or quaranteen it quick before it replicates and screws your computer completely over before your able to save anything.

Aug 30, 2004, 06:05 AM
    Re: Toragn horse Downloader.dyfica 2.AB
    I did check on symantec.com but I could not find this virus. It has lots of trogan horse but nothing like this.
    I did run avg antivirus but it delet at that time and whenever I start using intenet I am start getting trongan horse virus error from avg. I have norton anti-viruse but it could not finding anything. >:(
    ThisTastesNasty Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2004, 11:32 AM
    Like I said, system restore

Aug 30, 2004, 12:42 PM
    When I was looking on symantec.com. There is in solution it said first stop restore system so I did stop restoring my system so I can not restore my system.
    I could not finding same virus on symantec.com so I was trying all trojan virus solution and in almost first step they said stop restoring system.
    :'(
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2004, 12:14 AM
    Hi Tilo,

Try www.trendmicro.com and run their free online virus scanner. I am almost positive that it will allow you to delete that exact trojan, as I have had to use it to get rid of that same one just last week. If you are using windows xp, then I would suggest that you log on to Safe Mode with Networking so that you can use the internet in Safe Mode and run the scan from there. Regular Safe Mode does not allow internet access.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Built Horse [ 1 Answers ]

Blade engage goes off after 3or4 seconds. I must turn off and start again, 3or4 seconds goes off again.

18 horse Briggs twin 2 [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model riding mower w/an 18 horse briggs twin II and I Rebuilt the carb and it ran fine for a little while but now it seems like It is starving for gas! It has spark! Can anyone help me Thanks Bill:

Trojan Horse [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know too much about computers, but I have AVG free for virus control on my PC and in the virus vault it says there is two trojan horse exploits? How do I get these off my computer completely so they aren't even stored in the virus vault? How does one get these viruses?

A camel is horse designed by committee [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the origin of the saying, "A camel is horse designed by committee"?

Trojan horse [ 5 Answers ]

I am running Outlook Express 6 on my Dell PC and have picked up a virus listed as c:\DOWNLOAD.EXE TROJAN HORSE. It has totally dis-abled "WORD" and despite uninstallinig it and re-installing it from a CD ROM I still can't get "WORD" to run. There must be millions out there with this problem. ...

View more questions Search