Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragnflyangell Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 26, 2005, 08:11 PM
    Salon politics
    I work in a very small salon and there are 4 other women in the salon besides me and my boss. I have always thought that we were all like a big family and today I called to see how many clients I had for tomarrow and one of the women there informed me that my boss (my friend) had a heart atack and no one called and told me. I am pretty mad about no one calling to tell me I am having second thoughts about us being a big family. I have felt some tention the last couple of weeks and I have been wondering what is going on. I work really hard for my boss. I have been getting resentful about doing all the work there. I am the only one that does any work like dusting, putting away product, cleaning the bathroom, taking out the garbage. Doing the towels, and vacumming even when the other people are not busy and I have non stop clients if I don't do the towels then we would run out of them. I don't feel that it is my place to tell the other workers there to help. I have thought about just not doing it anymore but I am not that kind of person and I take pride in my salon and some day I hope to own it. But anyway I just wish I knew what to do. If anyone has any experence in this kind of thing will you please give me some ideas. Thank You
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 26, 2005, 08:59 PM
    Well it seems like you are very hard worker and I hope you do own the salon some day... the best thing to do is (of course when your boss feels better) have a good talk with her about all the things the others are doing and how you feel overworked because of it. Perhaps she can encourage the others to do their part, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Way to market a Hair Salon [ 10 Answers ]

I really need help with my Hair Salon. I am located in a shopping center and I purchased a business that originally was a barber shop then a unisex salon. I would like to change this image and make it a hair design salon. I have had the salon for three years and have kept the same name that the...

Politics [ 3 Answers ]

Why and when did the Democratic states change from red to blue?

Clients needed for new salon [ 8 Answers ]

How do I get more clients into my new salon

Canadian politics! [ 103 Answers ]

We are coming to an election in the new year. We have had 12 years of liberal rule which I do realize may be good for the finances of Canada, but in whole is not good for morality of our country, or the safety of our country. The liberal government has promised many things and never delivered,...

View more questions Search