Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2005, 09:42 AM
    How do I bounce back
    I graduated high school at 17 I just turned 20 and still haven't go my . Degree it is so hard to work and go to school I wish I could just focus in school I'm I doomed in the path for a better education? Has the harsh reality of life captured me?
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2005, 01:44 PM
    Have faith
    I am forty years old and the father of three, I'm still about 15 credits away from my . Degree.
    I had to return to school because of an accident at work.I am currently
    Working on getting a degree in ceramic engin.
    So when your forty and still don't have a degree then you might have a problem
    sbridgen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 05:58 PM
    Is it possible for you to work less and focus on your degree? What is your field? Do you need the formal education to get where you want to go?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2005, 11:10 AM
    Re: How do I bounce back
    I would consider the response given by sbridgen. However, if you truly need to attend school, at age 20 and still an undergraduate you should be eligible for some degree of financial assistance. How much will depend mostly on your parents' socioeconomic status with consideration given to things such as assets , debts and how many other students in college they're currently suppporting. If your parents don't support you, that probably qualifies you for all the more assistance. However, you must apply and complete all paperwork and forms. Check with the financial aid office of your school ; they'll be able to steer you in the right direction. Money is never an obstacle to acquiring an education ; you just need to know where to look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

The best pay back [ 8 Answers ]

The best way to get back at an ex for dumping you is to keep your dignity. When they break the news to you, remain calm and never create a scene. Walk away with your head high. Usually when they dump you, the last thing they remember is the scene you created (crying, begging, violence stalking,...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search