Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfluver1212 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Guy friend troubles
    OK so mi best friend who is a guy has been kind of ignoring me! I've been through a lot w/ him and have always been there for him! He has a girlfriend but je used tooo call me all the time! And they been together forever! But now he calls me once a week tops! I asked him if I did something wrong but he claims I didn't! I'm just not sure wats going on!
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 24, 2007, 07:11 PM
    He's probably finding it unfair to communicate with you so much since he has a girlfriend.
    Him having a girlfriend is definitely the issue. Talk to him tell him you still want to be friends and it's not a problem if he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend is probably jealous of how he interacts with you so much.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Yeah... I'm betting his girlfriend said something to him about talking to you so much so he agreed to just talk to you once a week or so so that your not forgotten but so that his girlfriend is more important that you. That's just what the girlfriend wants... and he'll listen to her if it gets him laid.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 25, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Friends grow apart everyday it is a sad but true. It may not be about his girlfriend or about anything it may just be a natural growing apart process one that a lot of us including myself have gone through...
    workcherrie Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by surfluver1212
    ok so mi best friend who is a guy has been kinda ignoring me!! ive been through alot w/ him and have always been there for him! he has a gf but je used tooo call me all the time! And they been together forever! but now he calls me once a week tops! i asked him if i did something wrong but he claims i didnt! im just not sure wats going on!
    Id say the short and skinny of it is people grow up and life moves in and people move apart, don't give up on him just try waiting a little you may not know he has something's going n right now and just can't fit it all in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend stole my guy [ 17 Answers ]

What shall I do my friend stole my guy and I want him back what shall I do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:

Guy Troubles. [ 21 Answers ]

I asked this guy if he liked me. He took a real long time to anser so instead of waiting I asked him to a school dance. He said no lets just be friends. But then again, and I want ppls opinions on this, do you think if I hadn't pushed his anser he wouldve eventually said yes? We're still friends...

Friend who's a guy [ 3 Answers ]

I like this guy in my class but he's also my best guy friend. How do I get his attention?

Guy Friend Issue? [ 6 Answers ]

There's this guy at school. We used to be friends at least we seemed to be... but now he's like saying that we have nothing in common which isn't true and that to stop talking to him in front of his friends and at school just say hi. Only time I can talk to him is on Facebook. A lot of people have...

X boy friend troubles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am having a problem because I went out with this guy a little while ago, and I am starting to really like him again. It is kind of a complicated story, but I think he likes me also except I never get the courge to call him or ask him to hang out or anything. We talk some times at school but...

View more questions Search