Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tradhunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Cant sleep is she pregnant
    My girlfriend has been on the pill for 3 yrs and hasn't gotton pregnant yet but I'm worried that now she might be I puled out only after like 5 seconds of inercorse but I'm still worried she says she's not its been 3 weeks since we had sex PLEASE any help would be great...
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jul 23, 2007, 08:55 PM
    It's hard to say, when is the last time that she had her period? Does she take the pill every day? No contraceptive is 100% safe. Even though she is on the pill, I would still use a condom also. Or at least spermicidal lubricant.
    tradhunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 09:09 PM
    The last period was somewhere in the last week of June and we had sex on the 7th of July. She takes the pill everyday and says that she should have her period next week sun to Tuesday! Like I said anything would help please I really can't sleep its all I think about I'm 19 and I'm to young to be a father
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I doubt that she is pregnant if she is taking her pills as she is supposed to, but as Modular said, no BC is 100% accurate. I conceived while on it. Unfortunately it is a waiting game right now, there is no way to know until she has a missed period. I would not worry about it though, if she does not seem concerened. Many women "know" if they are pregnant.

May I suggest though, if you are not ready to be a father, that you wrap it up every time, and maybe even consider abstaining from sex if possible. No matter how often you have sex or how protected you are, there is still a chance of pregnancy. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now and still nothing. We have done everything that the books and internet suggest... and still nothing. I'm afraid that something might be wrong and was wondering if there was any suggestions to help increase the chances?? I'm a...

Can I be pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have gained weaight, my breast have become huge and sore, I have craved food that I normally don't eat and I have been sick to my stomach for several weeks but I still got my period. I still am sick to my stomach and I am bleeding a lot more than I have ever had. Can I still be pregnant? ~lost~

Am I pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

HELLO I am very young I'm 12 but I don't look it and I think I'm pregnant well a day after I had sex I was on my period for like a mintue or two and I so despreate to know if I am and I can't find the right answer I'm its like a week after I had sexi had sex on a Thursday and today is Wednesday and...

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I haven't had sex yet, but me andmy boyfriend one night got naked and just cuddled through the night, an dihead sperm could just come out unexpectedly and I heard its easy for it to just go into your vagina. Could I be pregnant? I might be exaggerating but I'm scared I've been throwing up, and...

Could I be pregnant or. [ 2 Answers ]

All right.. about 2 weeks ago I got my period I have it for 4- 6 days.. but this time I got my period on a Monday it was normal flow but when I put a tampon in there was like no blood so I would use a panty liner then Tuesday came and it disappeared then it came back Wednesday I used a panty liner...

View more questions Search