Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fromthegroundup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Stihl weedeater
    My stihl fs85 trimmer runs for about 2 minutes then starts to bog and dies? Help
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Jul 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Sounds like a fuel starve, I would replace or clean fuel filter in the fuel tank and make sure vent in fuelcap is clear.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite weedeater [ 3 Answers ]

How do I replace my trimmer line on my Homelite Trim n Edge gas powered weedeater?

Weedeater featherlite [ 7 Answers ]

I purchased a weedeater featherlite at a yard sale, so there's no owners manual. What is the proper start procedure? I know nothing about using clutches (unless they're in a car :o )

Help with Weedeater [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a weedeater LT-7000, that has been giving me trouble lately, it runs real rough and wants to stall at full throttle, after cleaning the carb, muffler and port,and air filter,I recently discovered the fuel lines that run through the gas tank are broken inside the tank and I am not...

Craftsman weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

My craftsman is a little hard to start, but when it does I give it fuel it stops what could be wrong and is it something that I can fix.

Weedeater [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater model XT 20T. A month ago when it last worked the engine would konk out. I was able to finish the job after several restarts. Finally wouldn't start at all. I replaced the deteriated fuel line, put a new spark plug in it, used fresh gas, and cleaned the air filter. Still...

View more questions Search