Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bodymovin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Received text message from my ex
    After a horrible break-up that tore both our hearts out almost three months ago. This evening I received a text message from my ex girlfriend, it read... "How have you been? I know I shouldn't be texting you but I can't help thinking of you".

Any suggestions?:confused:
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 04:35 PM
    What was the circumstances of your break up?
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Suggestions on what? It's hard to make suggestions when you don't say what you want :)
    samesame Posts: 95, Reputation: 19

Jul 23, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Details... How long did you date? Circumstances of the break up? Have you moved on to a new girl? etc.

Jul 23, 2007, 04:42 PM
    We where both very stressed out and communications weren't good. Things got confused and out of control and her mother ended up getting involved, at which point I walked away. We later spoke on the phone and decided to end the relationship. I think that both of us can't help but feel as if there's unfinished business.

Jul 23, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samesame
    Details...How long did you date? Circumstances of the break up? Have you moved on to a new girl? etc.
    We lived together two and a half years... no new girl... we're 28.
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 23, 2007, 04:44 PM
    You still haven't told us what you're seeking. Are you looking for closure? Are you interested in repairing the relationship? Are you hungry and want a piece of cake?

We can't give you advice on a situation without know what direction you desire the situation to go.

Jul 23, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    What was the circumstances of your break up?
    We where both very stressed out and communications weren't good. Things got confused and out of control and her mother ended up getting involved, at which point I walked away. We later spoke on the phone and decided to end the relationship. I think that both of us can't help but feel as if there's unfinished business.

Jul 23, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Haplo
    You still haven't told us what you're seeking. Are you looking for closure? Are you interested in repairing the relationship? Are you hungry and want a piece of cake?

We can't give you advice on a situation without know what direction you desire the situation to go.
    I think I'd like to be back together but a lot of water has gone under the bridge and her mum is satans wife
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 04:48 PM
    What makes you think that if you try it again with her that things will be different this time around. How will they improve from last time.

Do you think you may just be setting yourself up for more misery?

Jul 23, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    What makes you think that if you try it again with her that things will be different this time around. How will they improve from last time.

Do you think you may just be setting yourself up for more misery?
    Maybe I'm being immature and not facing reality... after all, I've come this far and am only beginning to feel better.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Im just trying to understand what it is you are after. Many think that it might be a good idea to try again with an ex only to be hurt all over again.

What do you think?
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 23, 2007, 10:22 PM
    More detailed information of the relationship what actually went wrong . We need to know your story to get involved.
    starysassy84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2011, 01:40 AM
    Sounds like you don't know what you want, and you shouldn't go back there unless your 100% sure you want to stay there. Tell her you miss her sometimes but your not sure you want to start seeing her again. I'd stick to talking as friends for now over the phone/Internet and keep it to a minimum until your sure what you want that way there's not so much pressure on either part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

Haven't received yet? [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I got our taxes done by a friend of ours and sent them out a little over a month ago, and well we still haven't received our tax returns. Who or where can I contact about that? Thank you :cool:

I have not received my w-2s [ 2 Answers ]

What do I do ,I have not received my tax papers in the mail from one of my jobs

Text Message "Speak" [ 24 Answers ]

Is it me or does anyone else have problems reading posts from others who type into their computers as if they were text messaging? I have been "trained" to use correct english and be as correct as possible when typing so that I am completely understood. To me, "text speak" can be hard to...

View more questions Search