I need to know how to stop it doing so on my laptop
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Any ideas
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Tools then options and unselect the sign me in on windows start up.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Tools from where cause I tried from the msn login page but couldn't find the don't log me in thing, I thought I had to delete the memory of my hotmail addy
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Im kind of wondering now if you mean msn messenger or not?
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:56 PM
    If you just mean mail then you need to go to the log in page and deselect the option remember my password.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Windows messenger
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Re read post three its pretty obvious if you actually look hard enough you will see, when you log in you get your list of contacts yes... at the top of the window you have a few options being file, contacts, actions, tools and help click the tools option and then options and select general and the options you require are there. Its really not hard just slow down and read all the stuff in options.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 03:09 PM
    No general sorry butifound out how to do it by deleting my net passport from the memory,the long way
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Even with windows messenger you can tell it to not start up on starting your operating system, tools, options and preferences there all pretty much the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Logging off user problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have two users A and B. I am logging on as user A. I used to switch to user B.So far, so good. The problems start when I decide to go back to user A either using logging off B or switching (again) to user A. I came upon to a black screen (the power is on) and nothing is done. From the XP...

Internet site logging [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings, I am looking for a service that logs every website visited, and then sends the information to a designated email address. This is useful for parents who are aware that children today are computer savvy enough to bypass the conventional parental controls? Any suggestions? Thanks a...

Xp desktop trouble/ after logging to xp [ 4 Answers ]

After logging in I can c only a wallpaper and nothing more- no icons can't refresh, right click doest work. It looks just like a picture display of wall paper i.e. I can c only a wallpaper. Now the only way I can anything is by pressing alt+ctrl+del i.e. via task manager. What is the problem

Help logging on to windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to log on to the windows xp. The windows logs on and stops at the screen where the correct user has to be chosen. When I choose owner (which is me, and that's the only use comes up anyway), it starts to log on and then loff off imediatley and go back to the same screen. I...

Automatically logging on [ 1 Answers ]

How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer

View more questions Search