Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wisnuke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Home Theater DVD Player Audio
    I have had my inexpensive home theater DVD player for years, and it now has its first (and most likely last) problem. We played a new DVD movie with only occasional freezing (a couple of seconds), but when we tried to play the bonus features, the only audio we got was out of the sub-woofer. We thought it might be a problem with the DVD, until we tried a different one and experienced the same problem. I don't know how the data is laid out on the DVD movie disk, but I am wondering if the problem I am having is in reading the second layer. Is it worth trying to clean the lens, or is it just time to replace our previously dependable DVD player?
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Jul 24, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Try the dvd at a friends house to see if the problem is the disc or your DVD player.

If nothing wrong with the disc, then it's the dvd player. Time for a new one. :) As the prices on dvd players are really low nowadays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted Multimedia audio Player [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my multimedia player back, I don't have a disc or programm to retrive it but would like my sound back.

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

Media Player - Audio Transcribing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi :rolleyes: I have been given a CD with around 2.5hrs of audio that needs to be transcribed. I used to do tape work in a law firm, and there was a function on the hardware that would let you "slow down" the speed of the tape, so you can type in time to the voice(s) rather than keep...

View more questions Search