Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BoBByBoB Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 02:33 AM
    Need your advice!!
    What do you think which programme is better to choose to study abroad: Business Administration or International Finance and Accounting?

Thank you
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2005, 07:25 PM
    Hi, dear student!
    Study for what? :confused: (a very simple question, doesn't it?)
    BoBByBoB Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2005, 10:58 PM
    Everything depends upon the programme I choose. I just need to know what jobs are in more demand
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 09:20 AM
    Well, first of all everything depends upon your preferences. Would you like to work as an acounter or own your company? The world is overfilled with economists and managers, but a very skillful manager especially with MBA is in need everywhere.

My advise is Business Administration

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need advice... [ 9 Answers ]

I want my ex boyfriend back... we went out for a year... we broke up... because so much was wrong... we were fighting heaps you know... Its taken me half a year to realise I still really love him... he said I mean more to him than anyone else... because we lost our virginity to each other... ...

I need advice [ 15 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am 17 years old. There's this 15 year old girl that love soooo much.We known each other for 1 and a half years now. She is a shyish girl with few friends, who reads a lot.She plays with her hair sometimes(only around me I noticed). She found out that I liked her during winter break...

Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently enrolled at the University of Iowa as an accoutning student. In grad school I will be getting a joint law degree with a masters in accounting because I want to be a tax attorney. Any advice on what else I should do outside of my basic course of action?

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

View more questions Search